Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GSF Companions missing ALL passives (please see image)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
GSF Companions missing ALL passives (please see image)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

phalczen
02.15.2020 , 03:46 PM | #11
This is still present.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

phalczen
08.12.2020 , 08:10 AM | #12
This is still occurring. Any updates?
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

phalczen
10.29.2020 , 07:06 PM | #13
it's been over a year now, since Onslaught launch, and this is still present. Any updates?

CommunityTeam
10.30.2020 , 04:38 AM | #14 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi all,

Thank you all for the different reports concerning the bug with the passive Crew Abilities in Galactic Starfighter.

Our team is currently looking into it. For now, there is no additional information. I'll update you in this thread when I know more.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Moralist
10.30.2020 , 05:21 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi all,

Thank you all for the different reports concerning the bug with the passive Crew Abilities in Galactic Starfighter.

Our team is currently looking into it. For now, there is no additional information. I'll update you in this thread when I know more.
Maybe you try to fix another GSF bug? few years this bug exists. After logging to char some upgrades not active, usually it's 4-5 tiers of Major Components. https://imgur.com/a/UBjBItG

And when we can share GSF daily and weekly again?
Who do you think I am?