SWTOR community discord?

VerlainKarim

You are welcome on mine.

We are a former multi-gaming community that was founded in the beta of SWTOR.

But with the fall of SWTOR, coincidentally came the fall of my community.

There's still a lot of us who play. You are welcome to join whenever. :)

https://discord.gg/QebD8sw

I personally am a beta player with 33 maxlevel characters in the top tier of raiding gear, however most others are more casual.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
I have a question. How does it work. I cant hear anyone and they dont hear me, if I am in the game. pls help :)

Well, someone who knows more about it can probably help more, but....

Make sure to run both Discord and SWTOR "as administrator". I'm not sure, but I think it's best if you start Discord before SWTOR.

In Discord, get in to the settings, and make sure the settings are correct in Voice & Video. In particular, make sure you have it set for the proper Input and Output Devices. (a couple of days ago, I couldn't hear anything on Discord because the Output Device was set something other than "speakers" :o - your results may vary.)

Do a Mic test and select a Push-to-Talk key. (I vaguely recall that PtT is required for some reason.)

Edited by JediQuaker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well, someone who knows more about it can probably help more, but....

Make sure to run both Discord and SWTOR "as administrator". I'm not sure, but I think it's best if you start Discord before SWTOR.

In Discord, get in to the settings, and make sure the settings are correct in Voice & Video. In particular, make sure you have it set for the proper Input and Output Devices. (a couple of days ago, I couldn't hear anything on Discord because the Output Device was set something other than "speakers" :o - your results may vary.)

Do a Mic test and select a Push-to-Talk key. (I vaguely recall that PtT is required for some reason.)

Push-to-talk is not necessarily required. It is recommended, but not required, while in-game.

Push-to-talk is not necessarily required. It is recommended, but not required, while in-game.

The reason it's recommended is to prevent you from inadvertently telling the whole Discord group what you think of the nutjobs in the in-game pick-up group that Group Finder gave you.

• 3 months later...