Vehicle/Creature Mount Ideas

Dewback was my most wanted when the game launched. Thanks for that ;)

My suggestions are unspecific and likely not exactly what you're looking for but - I'd like some mounts with iconic sounds and grumbly or loud ones at that. All the vehicles in the movies have iconic sounds with impact. Also - faster mounts somehow would be really cool.

Over all I have to give you guys credit, as someone who really likes mounts you've done well so far.

Speeders with multiple seats for companions and/or group members.

This! I think the ability to have another player or companion in your mount would be great. So long as the other player has the option to right click the speeder ability and dismount that way I think it could work. Especially useful for those moments when you need to go afk, but have a long way to travel with your friend. Also good for those times when I want to drive people off cliffs.

I don't have any specific suggestions. Generally I prefer vehicles over animals.

I would like more different sounding vehicles. Low rumbles. Translate "muscle car sound" into Star Wars. It's tough to find a good, unique sound in a vehicle (and in a lightsaber, but that's a different topic).

Along that same line of thinking, translating current-world stuff into Star Wars, interesting things to try to translate might include high performance exotic sports cars like Lamborghini.

More mount-less mounts like working Jet Packs, Force Hover and Unlimited Rocket Boots.

I agree, this would be sweet.

On the subject of animal mounts however, Nexu and Reek are definitely at the top of my list..

Edited by mandoforlife

Animal/Speeder Hybrid mounts like Imperial Walker.

Fun mounts like Wookie Backpack or Droid Piggyback.

Inventive mounts like Rakghoul Run, where you turn into a rakghoul and run at speeder 3.

Edited by Elfa

Jetpacks would be cool, multiple people mounts would be cool too.

Rancor mounts obviously (but you're working on those!), kel dragon mount would be cool, maybe some form of flying mount? Even if you don't want it like WoW still a bird that flys 3-4 feet off the ground would be cool. A speeder with wheels would be nice. Like a motorcycle type thing? It would work if you thought about less advanced planets.

A small version of karragas walker as a mount would be cool. Possibly a mini isotope 5 droid? (it could work because both sides have isotope 5 now!)

A small version of kephiss's walker would be nice.

The spider droids things (little 4 legged walker droids) with a cut out top for sitting/standing.

Kath hound, reek, nexu mounts would be cool.

Playing on the thought of the sandbarge you could have a mount that is like one of those egypition style things that you sat on and 4 people would hold it up and carry you but instead either side would be held by a droid with a wheel for legs.

Speaking of the above one of those speeders anakin/padme rode would be cool too!

More forms of coruscant style speeders would be cool!

The thing the first boss of S&V is could be interesting.

Maybe a wriggler? Or one of those little pink things from korriban.

Some kind of hoverboard could be interesting though a little out there (thinking silver-surfer type cuz no1 cares about logic!).

A drouk mount? lol You could ride on its shoulder!

That's all I can think of for now but I might add more later in a different post. This covers most all possibilities though I think lol.

• Manka Cat- found on Alderaan
  • Tuk'ata- Korriban
  • Terentatek- various
  • Nexu- Voss
  • Reek- Tatooine
  • Gundark- various
  • Sneaky Ice Cat- Hoth
  • Kell Dragon- should have been the Dread Palace NiM mount... but noooOOOooOOoooOoOOoooo

Speeders with multiple seats for companions and/or group members.

YES!i wanted this since lunch to come and i would also like to see:

reek mounts

terentatek mounts

gorog mounts(no i don't joke i mean really big mounts!)

acklay mounts

nexu mounts

that's about animals if of the mechanized ones i'd like to see:

ok for woc you could add AT-AT

jedi starfighters but in smaller versions

TIE fighters if jedi starfighters to be

imperial star destroyers-must

AAT

and also for woc you could add AT-TE

Also, class specific missions for class specific mounts.

• BH's tracking down and killing another bounty hunter to steal his jetpack.
  • Sith capturing and taming their own Tuk'ata
  • Jedi undergoing trials to learn to levitate
  • Troopers acquiring enemy walker tech
  • ...whatever Smugglers and Agents do..

2 man seater mounts that allow you and a friend to both ride in is something that has always crossed my mind have always wanted in this game, that would be pretty sick....something along the lines of of a skiff mount that could hold op to 2 people or something like a 'landsppeder' from star wars 4..just ideas but implementing2 man mounts if would be the greatest idea yet

I just wonder. Will we ever see the similar question about PvP. Not ur beloved Cartel Market...

Something like "Guys, what would u want us to add to pvp in next month?"

Little rage from me. Thank you.

Edited by Whiteprince

Class specific mounts would be awesome! And also walker type mounts... But more important to ME is how we obtain these mounts, put them in a chain quest with item grinds make them something we work on in game :) Would be really cool... lets utilize our micro binocular and seeker droids more:D