SERVER TRANSFERS! Seriously why are we still waiting?

Icebergy

I don't care if I can't even buy them with Cartel Coins, these need to be in game already. We have been waiting...what 8 months now since server consolidations? These are way passed due and myself and many others are seriously running out of patience.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this, but they were able to do it last summer for server 'mergers'....

right but they said it wasn't efficient and those were mass transfers all done manually. I believe the new PTS character copy is basically a beta test for the new server transfer tech. I might expect server transfers as a new feature with the expansion, or possibly soon after 1.7.

I also know this, but when I have been waiting 8 months for them to take my money, I am starting to really not care how efficient it is for them.

You would if the system accidently deletes your character due to an unseen bug :)

Alternatively I would pay on the cartel market (or outside if it in account management on the official site) for a way to make Legacy work cross-server. Then I wouldn't have such a burning need to transfer anyone.

I could agree to that, although I have somewhere around 20million in credits and mats still on my old server that I would really like to have on my new server. Cross server legacy doesn't really help with that.

Ya i need to transfer my 2 chars i have in a server to another server to play with my friends and now im getting very angry because they answer to my ticket saying this is not in study now maybe later they say.

Even the mmo game "wow" made that to is players dont know why BW are taking so many time to make this to is long time players like me that pay from the beginning of day one.

I think most games other than wow offer this for free... and lock you down for transfers for a period of time....

And as others have mentioned, I had abandoned toons on Lord Praven and one other (now on Harbinger)... and would like to get them all together in the same place.

Edited by ritchied

I think most games other than wow offer this for free... and lock you down for transfers for a period of time....

And as others have mentioned, I had abandoned toons on Lord Praven and one other (now on Harbinger)... and would like to get them all together in the same place.

If you're going to implement a really fantastic system like Legacy, but do it post-release and limit it to same-server, you really need to go back and let customers move those characters around.

If you're going to implement a really fantastic system like Legacy, but do it post-release and limit it to same-server, you really need to go back and let customers move those characters around.

Yes exactly. Especially after they already went ahead and moved people around to different servers with the consolidations.

BW had no problem with this risk when they opened up mass transfers 9 MONTHS AGO!!!

I think there was less risk of that since they were doing it manually...I am not sure why they can't just do it manually again.

Seriously this wait is too long and myself and many other paying customers are getting very upset.