We need a NPC cartel pack ASAP plz

Murder_Toys

On the TRE we have all but nothing in terms of old npcs on the gtn at the moment .

Please release a npc pack .... the last few packs have no npcs ... and SH are becoming dull and lifeless, am lucky i ve been in the game since the start but other people coming in like my new friends have no way to get decent NPCs

please release a NPC pack

and don t say the chance cubes..... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If Cartel Certificates were back in the packs or chance cubes, we would have a better selection of NPCs.

I completely agree with you, we need more...

* NPCs that are vendors.

* NPCs performing interesting emotes.

* Furniture that you can interact with. (Not just ambient sound generators.)

npcs really bring live into your home or establishment...mayb you are part of a hutt cartel guild...maybe an interstellar regulator...or maybe you just want to make your club feel full of life

my soldier suggestion: interstellar regulator (makeb rep maybe) ,cartel security,havoc squad member (such as the ones wearing green in kotfe),czerka troops...

adding more soldier decos of all such major factions would really help roleplayers that play as that specific faction =P.

like if i played a hutt enforcer boss on shadda...i think i would some hutt cartel guards around my palace XD

We could really use a greater variety of NPCs. One every couple of packs isn't cutting it--we're forced to use multiples of the same NPC, which gets pretty unnatural, or have lifeless rooms. It's annoying setting up a Jedi academy with the same kneeling padawan and the same pacing Jedi master everywhere. Same goes for most other themes you might be going for. I can sprinkle in civilians or even Rakata as Jedi stand-ins, but they don't look quite right the way more Jedi NPCs would. How about a Jedi master who looks like she's talking, and a padawan with a training saber in combat stance? Sith lords and apprentices doing similar things? More than one type of Republic soldier? More civilians?

I love the idea of packs directly from the Cartel market with a set variety (like "Republic Personnel Essentials" and "Imperial Personnel Essentials" bundles). I would spend money on those. But otherwise, we need a few new ones in every pack that comes out.

/signed

Just spent 3.5 mil to get a variation of a pacing sith, the last one I might add we'll see for a while unless someone gets lucky and doesn't want it with a chance cube. With no access to previous packs choice is very limited.

Bang out a few NPCs, heck even use existing ones I don't care, you've got hundreds of assets right?

Edited by Taareth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So much this! They already have the assets in the game, just give us more random NPCs so our SH don't feel so dead :( I would definitely drop lots of CC on NPC bundles/packs/whatever. I only just got the Yavin SH (after the limit increased so you can have all 5) and it feels so lifeless because of the size and the scarcity and lack of variety in the NPCs. Also there shouldn't be a limit of how many NPCs you can have.