glitch in to freezes my onslought mission

Shineside

i have been taking a break for a while due to some personal issue and got back into the swing of things and got my sub back then after starting the latest mission i notice something is different after the aonderian mission my frame rate of my 980 ti goes from its normal good to GTX 710 graphics at first i thought my ram was acting up nope my frame rate was ok in other games

next i thought it was my GPU driver since other games have noting the march 23 driver causes frame rate drops or freezes untintalled and tried again nothing reinstalled driver

i thought it must be my connection at the time since i had slow internet when i first started went started my new after internet nope natta

then it hit me maybe its the game am i the only one who is gaving this issue

im at the part trying to save the fuel the pub is trying to get in the tower to intercept the new imp twlik they added and it freezes and forces me to sign out of my pc to even close it

Much of the frame rate stuff in SWTOR is limited by the main CPU, not the graphics card.

See this part of a post I made some time back.

Press Ctrl+Shift+F to turn on the FPS display lower-left, and watch what it does. Not the numbers (although that might be interesting), but the colour:

* Red = limited by the GPU

* Green = limited by the main CPU

* Red/Green flickering or solid Yellow = balanced

For reference: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4741512 especially the second post by BioWare staffer Cerimon (long since departed, I suspect). I'd hazard a guess that your meter will be stuck solidly in green.

im at the part trying to save the fuel the pub is trying to get in the tower to intercept the new imp twlik they added and it freezes and forces me to sign out of my pc to even close it

Just because the graphics "freeze" doesn't mean that the graphics driver or card is the problem. It could be any driver or driver conflict that causes a crash or freeze.

Make sure that ALL your drivers - graphics, sound, chipset, network, etc - are up to date.

You might also try resetting your CMOS or entering the BIOS/UEFI and loading defaults, to make sure there's no rogue timing issues.