Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Old companions not returned and balance of returning companions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Old companions not returned and balance of returning companions

Euphrosyne
01.11.2018 , 08:05 AM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by McBaal View Post
I still hope for some very special force twist story expansion to reintroduce missing companions. Why? Because every (trained) force sensitive companion is still missing, none returned.
And the lack of informations about the future of the game tells me that they are currently debating about pimping or boxing the game. Invest or scrap. Maybe EA put SWTOR on hold for the moment after the SWBF2 / lootbox debacle.
The dialogue when Ashara returns has been datamined. That'd be a good thing to check out before leaping to conclusions.
Euphrosynē (n., Greek) - "mirth, merriment"

McBaal
01.11.2018 , 08:24 AM | #132
Didn't find anything about it. And i only believe it when i see it. I don't believe in rumors.

Lord--Bane
05.12.2018 , 11:24 PM | #133
it would be great to get one of the following races as companions in replacement of characters lost like khem val.

The Incarii
The Barabel
The Noghri
The Nightsisters
The Sorcerers of Rhand
The Sorcerers of the Tund
The Yuuzhan Vong
The NetGhoul
The Esh - Kha
The Rakatan
The Abyssin
The Taltori
Disign you own Follower?companion NPC
Have a Pet that actually attacks like Rancor, Terenta or terentatek, Sith Spawn or something

and as for a good story have the yuuzhan vong or some other extragalactic creatures, droids, androids, or Cyborgs come and attack as the new enemy. Or bring in a new/old entity from the extended universe.

Lord--Bane
05.12.2018 , 11:33 PM | #134
Didn't find anything about it. And i only believe it when i see it. I don't believe in rumors.
i have ashara and Xalek in my alliance roster. ashara is in back in my inqusitor companion slot and xalek is in my alliance companion slot you have to get you level high enough with the alliance group leaders to get the mission

Lord--Bane
05.12.2018 , 11:35 PM | #135
you find Xalek on Hoth and ashara on Voss

Zemblanity
05.29.2018 , 02:51 PM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by Zapminer View Post
Jedi Knight: T7-01. And that's it for Jedi Knight.
Jedi Consular: None.
Smuggler: None
Trooper: Aric Jorgan. I don't consider Tanno Vik as a returned companion, since he dosen't join the Alliance. And that's it for Trooper.
Sith Warrior: Vette. And that's it for Sith Warrior.
Sith Inquisitor: None.
Bounty Hunter: Gault Rennow and Torian Cadera. And that's it for Bounty Hunter.
Imperial Agent: Kaliyo D'jannis and SCORPIO.
The chapters are heavily biased towards the Imperial (Red) classes and their companions. Consular got absolutely shafted here (Knight too, but at least T2 got a few beeps...), with Aric Jorgan as the only speaking republic representative. I honestly believe the current developers don't really care much for the Republic storylines; maybe they didn't play them, or spacebarred all the conversations....

Swingkittie
06.14.2018 , 08:04 AM | #137
I think a good way to bring them back - at least some of them - would have been to allow Theron and Lana to check the prisoner records in Zakuul. As the leader of the Eternal Alliance, we should have been inquiring about all the frozen people Arcann kept as "trophies". Redeemed Arcann could have helped as well here. This would at least explain why they never found us before. I think that was a real missed opportunity on Bioware's part to bring some of them back by some kind of rescue mission on Zakuul or just freeing the people in carbonite and finding Scourge or Kira for example.
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!