Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Penetrating Blasts Bug

Metthew
08.09.2015 , 12:37 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by NeoNSoNicXJR View Post
anyone who pvps with a marksmanship sniper knows this.
I PvP pretty much exclusively with a MM sniper and I always get the last shot with the knockback.

I do agree, however, that the animation should be rolled back. The old animation shared with Series of Shots was superior to the horrible hand cannon thing we have right now.
Erhart / Wilhemine | Darth Malgus | <Take a Seat>

NeoNSoNicXJR
10.30.2015 , 11:21 PM | #22
Still buggy even in the new expansion need a fix badly devs are you there?! fix Marksmanship sniper penetrating blasts!

NeoNSoNicXJR
02.18.2016 , 04:30 AM | #23
DEVS THIS REALLY NEEDS FIXING PPL KEEP THIS BUMPED UNTIL FIXED. STILL 4 SHOTS INSTEAD OF 5 FOR PENETRATING BLASTS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR ALMOST 1 YEAR NOW U GUYS GONNA LET THIS TURN INTO STAR WARS GALAXIES OR WHAT? FIX THIS POS ALREADY! NO JOKE

NeoNSoNicXJR
05.09.2016 , 07:27 PM | #24
still 4 shots, needs to be 5 100% of the time not buggy 4 70% of the time and then 30% of the time u get 5.

DarkDoz
05.14.2016 , 08:28 AM | #25
I have posted Penetrating Blasts Bug in BUG Reports > http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=805676

I have put in 10X bug report in game.

I just saw info on 4.5 that shows NOTHING for Snipers or bug fixes.

Seems Bioware does not read nor wants to respond with ETA on Sniper PB Bugs FIX
The Shadowlands server
Dozinator L65 Scoundrel DPS Dozi L65 Scoundrel Healer
The Shadowlands server
Lost'Her L70 Sniper DPS Lost'Him L70 Operative Healer

NeoNSoNicXJR
09.10.2016 , 05:59 AM | #26
Still buggy maybe this next expansion it will be fixed or when they look at classes again. Right now Sage / Sorcerer is over the top in pvp with a tank and they go and mess with Sniper when it wasn't even broke, now its broke, been like this for over 1 year this move still hasn't been fixed. They should just revert it back to the old animation it was far superior.

DarkDoz
10.02.2016 , 08:48 PM | #27
Penetrating Blasts Bug for Snipers that been on going for over a year

Bioware you need to fix this on going issue that you keep promising us paying customers.
Each patch we look for a fix for Penetrating Blasts Bug that does not knock back .
The Shadowlands server
The Shadowlands server

NeoNSoNicXJR
10.02.2016 , 09:20 PM | #28
the knockback when specialized in the utility points works for me its just the penetrating blasts doesnt fire all 5 rounds 100% of the time like it used to. when it was series of shots and just made it 5 shots for penetrating blasts and quicker firing speed before the animation change it worked perfectly fine. ever since they changed the animation its been a buggy 4 shots 70% of the time and sometimes 5 shots 30% of the time. Also you just stand in 1 place the animation isnt dynamic if someone moves behind you and you are facing forward you fire forward and the shots shoot backward to the target. the move is severely broken and its in dire need of a better animatiion, rollback of animation, or a fix.

DarkDoz
10.16.2016 , 06:11 PM | #29
I am running my Sniper Marksman and Penetrating Blasts Bug that does not knock back .
Its making PVP no fun when you have mele pounding on you and shoot Penetrating Blasts does not knock them back. I have put in so many Penetrating Blasts Bug tickets that support tell me it will be fixed in next patch.
I am am still waiting for the fix.
The Shadowlands server
The Shadowlands server

Coloneli
10.17.2016 , 11:29 AM | #30
Just ran a few wz with both sniper and slinger. It works just fine.