Kick in Huttball suppose to be universal skill

krimpatulbb

i'm mara and i die like ***** all the time or i'm kicked out of the combat every 3 seconds. I want to kick ppl from the bridges or into the fire or into the acid all the time too.

Its one button win or one button kill depends where you kick the person.

Remember shamans in AB or priests at LM? Well here is shamans and priests all around and LM is entire BG.

all classes suppose to be able to kick ppl around into craps or out of combat whenever they feel so. Ye i know, its a ****** option but look at this as you can't make things any more *******r for melee marauder class then what it is now, even if you try to.

what is this kick you speak of? the only kicks I know of are force kick(silence) and dirty kick (stun) do u mean force push, or repulse, etc. Yeah those arent called kicks, they are called knockbacks. And what in the hot twin suns of tattooine is a shaman?

You seem to be mad not every AC can use the same kind of CCs, thats silly. Instead of pushing someone into fire why not hold them there with stasis? or a goo grenade, or some other hold. There are plenty more ways to kill a man than by knockbacks. that is why we have different classes.

Edited by supafreak

kicking ppl, aka knock backs is op as it is since its a kill with just one skill if you position yourself into right position. Also if you run with the ball kicking opponent from bridge will give you save pass to score the goal. We all suppose to have ability to push back ppl out of combat if we feel doing it. period.

All classes have different skills but this is just stupid in bg as huttball. The bg is not flat so lets say it aint big of a deal. The bg is entire with bridges on diferent levels so ... blah what i'm explaining when this can't be more clear.

Unfortunately, for the warrior classes, ony the juggy/sentinal gets knockback.

We are the ONLY class that doesnt have a knockback/pull

Marauders used to have force pull. people cried. it got taken away.

i still luvs my marauder tho :rolleyes:

Edited by Pullzar

Luckily Marauders have the ability to leap a good distance while holding the ball, so if you get knocked back.. you can jump right back up to them. Only a few classes get that so be glad you've got that. If we all had knock-back nobody would ever score. People just need to learn not to max resolve and wait for opponents to be over the barbecue before they use they're stuns.

kicking ppl, aka knock backs is op as it is since its a kill with just one skill if you position yourself into right position. Also if you run with the ball kicking opponent from bridge will give you save pass to score the goal. We all suppose to have ability to push back ppl out of combat if we feel doing it. period.

All classes have different skills but this is just stupid in bg as huttball. The bg is not flat so lets say it aint big of a deal. The bg is entire with bridges on diferent levels so ... blah what i'm explaining when this can't be more clear.

We arent all supposed to have knockbacks. Yes some acs can knock people off of bridges, some can stun, some people dont need to knockback they can pop a shield and blaze past them, leap to the enemy 30 meters away, or leap to a friend, we all get different abilities deal with it.

No huttball isnt flat, part of strategy in warzones is using the playing field to your advantage.

Consulars get half a dozen ccs before lvl 10, . smugglers can use cover and cant be leapt to, or CCd. Aoe knockbacks work better than my force push in some situations, but I dont complain about it.

Try passing the ball or being a team player if u arent capable of winning the game alone with the skills you have

Luckily Marauders have the ability to leap a good distance while holding the ball, so if you get knocked back.. you can jump right back up to them.

lemme reveal you one big secret: when you get knockedback you need to have your 1. CD up to get back 2. to have target on the los 3. to be alive because you are usually slowed down or cced lets say 95% from time

As oposit of that, ranged class can't leap ofc BUT he can shot you from the distance w/o need to come to you, and ofc, he can also CC you from range while you are in the process of waiting for the cd to come back.

Hehe - a SW complaining about ability imbalance in huttball...xD

l2leap2win

Leap requires the opponent to be stupid in order to be used well. The opponent has total control over where I am allowed to leap. On the other hand, friendly leaps, friendly pulls, and knockbacks put all the power into your own teams hands. That is why leap will never compare.

Leap requires the opponent to be stupid in order to be used well. The opponent has total control over where I am allowed to leap. On the other hand, friendly leaps, friendly pulls, and knockbacks put all the power into your own teams hands. That is why leap will never compare.

1. There is an ample supply of "stupid" opponents.

2. An opponent doesn't even have to be unskilled or mentally challenged, when he simply isn't aware of your intention, because he is fighting/healing/looking in another direction for a few seconds.

3. This argument of yours goes both ways, i.e. it applies to knockbacks as well. When I am on a ledge and an enemy is about to close in or drop down from a higher point, I'll simply position myself in a way, that I stand "in" him - no knockback.

Hence, the underlined part of the quote (= the topic of this debate) is refuted.

mercs dont get a pull or a leap or anything to reset the cd on our knockback

care to rephrase that comment?

Errrr. Wat. His comment was that Marauders are the only class that don't have a pull or a knockback. Mercenaries do have a knockback. In fact, they can have two knockbacks. You don't get to ignore it just because you can't reset the cooldown on it. Granted, he's still wrong, because Operatives/Scoundrels don't have a pull or knockback.

Also, @ the OP. Priests didn't have a knockback. You're thinking of Shamans and Druids.

I'll simply position myself in a way, that I stand "in" him - no knockback.

Hence, the underlined part of the quote (= the topic of this debate) is refuted.

So you are saying my point is refuted because occasionally you are able/lucky enough to stand inside the person using the knockback and null its effect. That doesn't refute anything.

The fact is that classes without pulls or knockbacks have no way to force an enemy to go where they didn't plan to while every other class has 1 or more ways to control my character. Leaps < knockbacks/pulls

So you are saying my point is refuted because occasionally you are able/lucky enough to stand inside the person using the knockback and null its effect. That doesn't refute anything.

The fact is that classes without pulls or knockbacks have no way to force an enemy to go where they didn't plan to while every other class has 1 or more ways to control my character. Leaps < knockbacks/pulls

Actually, I was referring to your statement, that only "stupid opponents" would let themselves get leaped on.

This can be turned around to only "stupid opponents" get knocked back.

Both of which is false, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Knockbacks are fine, so is leap. Decent players use them to their adavantage and/or try to counter them by positioning.

In my book, this counts as refuting said argument, at least, that's what I meant.

Edited by wtfnonamefree

Scoundrels/ops would like a word with you.

My bad, they have a knock down. Or, heck, even that nifty grenade has a 3m knockback on it. Id love to have even THAT to knock people off the ledges...

mercs dont get a pull or a leap or anything to reset the cd on our knockback

care to rephrase that comment?

Considering i said absolutely NOTHING in regards to a cooldown, no, i dont want to rephrase that comment. As you so cleverly quoted, i said "marauders are the ONLY class that doesnt have a knockback/pull" which, any literate person would clearly see, you just stated, you have a knockback...

What am i rephrasing again...?