He has come back...[Spoilers]

Lagunnamoc

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Bioware

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll104/Lagunamov/Screenshot_2012-01-22_17_28_49_126606.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll104/Lagunamov/Screenshot_2012-01-22_17_27_52_294355.jpg

After reading the Revan book I fully expected him to, but what I want to know is if any Jedi Knights have:

taken Lord Scourge with them on this flashpoint to see if there is any special dialogue

Here's what happens for Imperial players related to Revan after he returned to the Republic. Read at your own risks!

Actually, he stays "neutral" and true to the Republic in fact. He would go to whatever ends necessary to protect it, so he goes to the Foundry (which he used 300+ years ago to create an army of droids to crush the Republic when he was corrupted by the Emperor and became Darth Revan).

The foundry is some sort of big droid factory that can mass produce assassination and assault droids. He goes there to create an army to attack the Empire (in fact, he does it to attack the emperor.. but because the Empire is in the way, he'll have to attack the Empire too obviously).

As a player, you go to the Foundry to unlock it's misteries and this is where you meet Revan and... HK-47, which is in charge of overseeing the production of Revan's army.

The end encounter is Revan himself, which you then slay eventually. He unravels his motives and even mentions Malak during the fight even if he doesn't do it by name (He says something along the lines of "I can sense how you felt my old friend yadayada"). After the fight, he finally becomes one with the Force and.... i shed a tear everytime :(

There's some other quests related to Revan throughout the worlds, but they are more about his past then anything else.

EDIT: my previous reply was completing the title of this thread btw, i just noticed what i said earlier was missinterpreted :)

Edited by Morfidius

After reading the Revan book I fully expected him to, but what I want to know is if any Jedi Knights have:

taken Lord Scourge with them on this flashpoint to see if there is any special dialogue

I did, and nothing happens. The Flashpoint is meant to be completed before the end of Act 2, and you get him right at the start of Act 3.

PS: Revan is a complete madman in this game. Genocide of the Sith? Yeah, he deserved to die. Although this is probably all the fault of the Emperor screwing with his mind.

Edited by Romick

I did, and nothing happens. The Flashpoint is meant to be completed before the end of Act 2, and you get him right at the start of Act 3.

PS: Revan is a complete madman in this game. Genocide of the Sith? Yeah, he deserved to die. Although this is probably all the fault of the Emperor screwing with his mind.

I dunno.

The Sith Empire does need to be destroyed. I am not sure if Genocide is the right term but if they cannot be redeemed then they need to be destroyed.

I dunno.

The Sith Empire does need to be destroyed. I am not sure if Genocide is the right term but if they cannot be redeemed then they need to be destroyed.

Its no wonder the Empire is so humane and nice to the Republic. After all the Republic only wants to kill all of them.

Its no wonder the Empire is so humane and nice to the Republic. After all the Republic only wants to kill all of them.

Nice try but no.

The history, lore-wise, of the Empire and the Republic is pretty simple.

The Dark Jedi who would later come to rule the Sith (and create the Sith Empire) attacked the Republic completely unprovoked and created the 100 years of Darkness. When they were defeated the Republic wanted to execute them, the Jedi argued leniency and instead exiled the Dark Jedi who would later come to rule the Sith from Republic space.

The Sith Empire attacked the Republic unprovoked in the Great Hyperspace War, and contrary to Sith lies the Republic did not according to lore try to genocide them.

The Sith Empire attacked the Republic again in the Great War.

Three strikes and you are out.

Simple as that.

Yup because everyone knows that getting attacked three times by someone is enough to commit genocide against the entire nation.

And actually your wrong even the Jedi at the time acknowledge that they tried to genocide the Sith and they consider it a mistake,

Edited by EmperorFluffy

Nice try but no.

The history, lore-wise, of the Empire and the Republic is pretty simple.

The Dark Jedi who would later come to rule the Sith (and create the Sith Empire) attacked the Republic completely unprovoked and created the 100 years of Darkness. When they were defeated the Republic wanted to execute them, the Jedi argued leniency and instead exiled the Dark Jedi who would later come to rule the Sith from Republic space.

The Sith Empire attacked the Republic unprovoked in the Great Hyperspace War, and contrary to Sith lies the Republic did not according to lore try to genocide them.

The Sith Empire attacked the Republic again in the Great War.

Three strikes and you are out.

Simple as that.

They've been given more than three strikes as well. The brotherhood also struck against the republic. Darth Ruin struck against the republic. The rule of two Sith plotted and struck first against the republic. Even aside from the three strikes it's always been the Sith who hit first.

They've been given more than three strikes as well. The brotherhood also struck against the republic. Darth Ruin struck against the republic. The rule of two Sith plotted and struck first against the republic. Even aside from the three strikes it's always been the Sith who hit first.

Those events happen after TOR. I was referring to the things relevant to the TOR timeline.

Also the Brotherhood aren't Sith technically. Darth Ruin was a Dark Jedi not a Sith.

Those events happen after TOR. I was referring to the things relevant to the TOR timeline.

Also the Brotherhood aren't Sith technically. Darth Ruin was a Dark Jedi not a Sith.

Oh, I know you were referring to events during TOR. I just meant to point out that history has proven that Revan's logic isn't really that insane. Revan was technically right. He knew the Sith would never become peaceful. It's not in their nature. Long after his passing the Sith continued to start wars and annihilate entire species as well as civilizations.

Edited by Rhyltran

Yup because everyone knows that getting attacked three times by someone is enough to commit genocide against the entire nation.

And actually your wrong even the Jedi at the time acknowledge that they tried to genocide the Sith and they consider it a mistake,

*buzzer*

No they don't.

One Jedi, a very misinformed Jedi who is working admittedly from incomplete and incorrect data came to that conclusion. His name is Master Gnost Dural. He does not speak for "the Jedi" by any stretch.

We have proven canonically that no such genocide ever occurred and no such action would have been backed by the Jedi.

According to the lore what happened was that the Sith committed ritual suicide and suicide attacks against the Republic rather than surrender.

Oh, I know you were referring to events during TOR. I just meant to point out that history has proven that Revan's logic isn't really that insane. Revan was technically right. He knew the Sith would never become peaceful. It's not in their nature. Long after his passing the Sith continued to start wars and annihilate entire species as well as civilizations.

Yes and it is clearly because of their genetic material and not because of the Religion of Evil that this happened. Because everyone knows that things like evil are genetic right?

Edited by EmperorFluffy

*buzzer*

No they don't.

One Jedi, a very misinformed Jedi who is working admittedly from incomplete and incorrect data came to that conclusion. His name is Master Gnost Dural. He does not speak for "the Jedi" by any stretch.

We have proven canonically that no such genocide ever occurred and no such action would have been backed by the Jedi.

According to the lore what happened was that the Sith committed ritual suicide and suicide attacks against the Republic rather than surrender.

Sorry but what he said is generally accepted as accurate, thats why its in the archives. If they believe him on this so should you.

And no you have not proved canonically that the Jedi did not try to genocide them. A few Sith die hards does not in any way shape or form disprove an attempted genocide.

Edited by EmperorFluffy

Yes and it is clearly because of their genetic material and not because of the Religion of Evil that this happened. Because everyone knows that things like evil are genetic right?

Star Wars is different from reality. I don't condone Revan's logic however I can point out that the Sith species share a symbiotic relationship with the Dark Side. No one in real life is born with a symbiotic relationship with a Dark cosmic source.

Star Wars is different from reality. I don't condone Revan's logic however I can point out that the Sith species share a symbiotic relationship with the Dark Side. No one in real life is born with a symbiotic relationship with a Dark cosmic source.

Yeah because Palpatine was of the Sith species. So was Bane. And Darth Vader. They weren't, you know, humans.

Nice try but it doesn't quite work that way.

The Sith Empire consists of two primary castes:

1. The Sith

Force users. They control everything. They have all the political power.

2. The non-Sith

Non-Force users. They are second class citizens who serve the Sith. Even those who are strong and independent have no rights and can be killed at any time by any Sith simply because the Sith wants to do it.

There are various sub-castes within the Sith Empire of course but unfortunately those who will not turn from the Sith have been corrupted too badly from the effect the Sith have had on them. It is a sad, but true, fact.

Yeah because Palpatine was of the Sith species. So was Bane. And Darth Vader. They weren't, you know, humans.

You were talking about genetic ancestry before. Most of the members of the Empire have Sith blood flowing in them. Just most have so little of it they don't have any of the Sith species main features. Despite this one could arguably make the case that most in the Empire are naturally dark to begin with due to that fact or at the very least the constant Sith corruption around them.

Again, I stated I don't condone Revan's goals or motivations but there is enough evidence for him to have a point and for him to logically believe he was doing the right thing.

Edited by Rhyltran

Sorry but what he said is generally accepted as accurate, thats why its in the archives. If they believe him on this so should you.

Nope.

See, I don't live in the Star Wars universe. I was told in a straight interview I did with BioWare that Dural isn't working from complete information. I on the other hand do indeed have complete information.

Historians make mistakes all the time and there are serious plot holes in Dural's words. Even Master Satele in the Annotated Dural Histories that I got with the CE points out places where he make mistakes.

And no you have not proved canonically that the Jedi did not try to genocide them. A few Sith die hards does not in any way shape or form disprove an attempted genocide.

No. I have. We had numerous 100+ page threads about it.

There is no, zero, zip, zilch, evidence to support a genocide against the Sith canonically. There are tons of pieces of evidence to support that there was not one. For one, if such an event occurred, there would have been a massive string of Jedi falling to the Dark Side and the Jedi Order would have erupted into civil war.

Such an event never occurred. There were no hints of it. None.

It goes against the very core of the Jedi philosophy.