Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What quests are my story line.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What quests are my story line.

Xsarec
10.18.2019 , 01:01 PM | #1
Came back to game and created my level 65. Now I was told the purple quest is your story line but I have 4 purple quests.
They are Chapter II run for shadows, First strike, call to arms, immediate vengeance.

Are they all my main quest and which ones if any do I have to have done to be able to start in the new expansion?

Any help would be appreciated.

ZionHalcyon
10.18.2019 , 01:57 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Xsarec View Post
Came back to game and created my level 65. Now I was told the purple quest is your story line but I have 4 purple quests.
They are Chapter II run for shadows, First strike, call to arms, immediate vengeance.

Are they all my main quest and which ones if any do I have to have done to be able to start in the new expansion?

Any help would be appreciated.
Frankly, you can skip all of them, level your character using heroics (easiest way), flashpoints and operations, and once you hit 70, you and skip everything.

Of course if you want to hit the stories, I would actually do it in this order:
  • Call to Arms - This used to be done around level 32. Do it first as it directly ties into the Jedi Under Siege story at 70, and is a precursor to First Strike and ties directly into it as well.
  • First Strike - this is the False Emperor Story, and it ties into Jedi Under Siege at level 70. So good to go through.
  • Immediate Vengeance - This is the lead in to the Directive 7 Flashpoint. It loosely ties into the planet Iokath later.
  • Run For the Shadows - This happens WAY later. Do it last. This is part of the KotFE-KotET storyline. If you are here, then the last part you should remember leading into this story was that Scorpio has control of the Eternal Throne and has ceded it to Vaylin and is working with her. Also Chapter I of KotET saw you either rescue (or kill) Senya, and Arcann got away. Just as a refresher for you.

Hope that helps.

Xsarec
10.18.2019 , 02:39 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ZionHalcyon View Post
Frankly, you can skip all of them, level your character using heroics (easiest way), flashpoints and operations, and once you hit 70, you and skip everything.

Of course if you want to hit the stories, I would actually do it in this order:
  • Call to Arms - This used to be done around level 32. Do it first as it directly ties into the Jedi Under Siege story at 70, and is a precursor to First Strike and ties directly into it as well.
  • First Strike - this is the False Emperor Story, and it ties into Jedi Under Siege at level 70. So good to go through.
  • Immediate Vengeance - This is the lead in to the Directive 7 Flashpoint. It loosely ties into the planet Iokath later.
  • Run For the Shadows - This happens WAY later. Do it last. This is part of the KotFE-KotET storyline. If you are here, then the last part you should remember leading into this story was that Scorpio has control of the Eternal Throne and has ceded it to Vaylin and is working with her. Also Chapter I of KotET saw you either rescue (or kill) Senya, and Arcann got away. Just as a refresher for you.

Hope that helps.
Awesome....Thank you that helps a lot.

JediQuaker
10.19.2019 , 06:54 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Xsarec View Post
Purple quests are not just personal "story" quests, but are also general game story quests and bonus series, such as the planetary quest series.
By creating a level 65 character, you've skipped most of your character "story" which happens from level 1-50.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV