Time to Split the Server

Shatered_Rogue

I don't know about anyone else, but I think it's about time that The Harbinger was split into two servers. This is the only server that regularly reaches Very Heavy populations and has over 30 minute queue times to log in. It's also the only known server to have regular crashes (most likely due to the amount of players on the server). So don't you guys think it's time that The Harbinger splits?

I don't know about anyone else, but I think it's about time that The Harbinger was split into two servers. This is the only server that regularly reaches Very Heavy populations and has over 30 minute queue times to log in. It's also the only known server to have regular crashes (most likely due to the amount of players on the server). So don't you guys think it's time that The Harbinger splits?

You do that and all those silly guys from Pot5, Bastion and Jung Ma who recently transfered to Harb for PvP purposes will riot.

QQ then x-fer out! it don't need to be split... I guess you never played during pre-launch ?? they can handle it and waiting in que I don't mind since I was use to it from the start of the game it beats getting right in on a dead server so fill free to move if you don't like it ;) Silly guys from PoT5 lmao pvp player's so silly pfff! sorry its making ur erp playing time tuff! Edited by C-rom

The last server merge to my knowledge was the APAC merge back around 2.0 launch.

The population issue is due to the consolodation of players after other servers started to empty out due to a lack of content, with a large amount of Pvpers and so on coming to Harbinger to actually get queue pops etc.

they made a super server but weren't ready for all their other ones to wither away in favour of it

Why do they have so many East Coast servers? They could do with another PVE West coast like everyone here is saying... I hope they use this week to normalize everything because next week no one will be playing if this keeps up.

Do subs have to wait in server queues to play?

When it told me that wait time was 30 minuets it took like 3 minuets for me to get in as a sub.

That's my point, The merged too many servers into The Harbinger and now it crashes regularly. I need to be getting paid by Bioware for coming up with your solutions. Seriously, did you guys even consider what would happen? There are 5 servers for East Coast and 3 on the West Coast. Put some more servers on West Coast and your server issues with crashing will stop.

Yes, lets divide the population up as if this game is overfilled with players, instead of just improving the server hardware.

Bioware needs to invest in some megaserver tech or at the very least improve the one they have now. Not choose the lazy approach and just divide their playerbase. There's no excuse for their servers to be this bad.

QQ then x-fer out! it don't need to be split... I guess you never played during pre-launch ?? they can handle it and waiting in que I don't mind since I was use to it from the start of the game it beats getting right in on a dead server so fill free to move if you don't like it ;) Silly guys from PoT5 lmao pvp player's so silly pfff! sorry its making ur erp playing time tuff!

So you think you are the only one that's played since pre-launch? Well sorry buddy, so have I. ON THIS SERVER. and yet this is still the only server with 30+ minute wait times for Subs to get into. I pay to play the game, not wait at a loading screen that says I am 200 in queue. wait no 150.....and back up to 203.....

Yes, lets divide the population up as if this game is overfilled with players, instead of just improving the server hardware.

Bioware needs to invest in some megaserver tech or at the very least improve the one they have now. Not choose the lazy approach and just divide their playerbase. There's no excuse for their servers to be this bad.

That's an even better idea. Lets go with that

So you think you are the only one that's played since pre-launch? Well sorry buddy, so have I. ON THIS SERVER. and yet this is still the only server with 30+ minute wait times for Subs to get into. I pay to play the game, not wait at a loading screen that says I am 200 in queue. wait no 150.....and back up to 203.....

hahah something wrong with ur net then I have yet to wait in que....lmao! come really going to rant over something that isn't a big deal and will level itself out after this heavy flux of players checking out the new 4.0 trust me soon you will be crying we don't have enough players just like the dead pvp servers since the Devs couldn't take care or lisen to the pvp players that always come last to this game