Acquisition Changes: Next PTS Patch

EricMusco

Guys, we need to stop this arguing, it’s just derailing a feed back thread that Eric will have to scan through and he might miss important stuff.

(Yes, I too was caught in this web).

That’s all I will say on the subject and I will only continue posting on relevant feed back.

agreed

My apologies to everyone !

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless BW says "from now on the color coding and rarity of the mats means shi* because we want it to mean shi*", then i have EVERY right to say that the PTS crafting system is wrong. And that is NOT an opinion, is a FACT.

You clearly don't know what an opinion is. An example of an opinion is a subjective disagreement with someone else's subjective choice of color. And you cannot derive a fact from an opinion.

Maybe because you fail to provide specifics for your points of view while also fail to read all the specifics other people have given time and time again about what they experienced in PTS or more likely you choose to ignore it.

Most if not all the people you antagonize have provided a lot of feedback, backed with numbers on several subjects an each one very specific.

Did i just use your argument agains you? Ups.

I don't have to give specifics on game design because I'm not giving feedback on game design. What I am giving feedback on is your feedback, and I have provided specifics on my point of view. In my OPINION, the feedback given by this forum is consistently terrible because it's consistently biased. Given that that is my OPINION, it's not necessarily a FACT. And just like Bioware can decide if your terrible feedback is relevant or not and make decisions based on it, you can decide if my OPINION is relevant or not and decide to make decisions based on it.

All feedback is opinion and those opinions do matter if the majority agree on something being bad. It becomes the developers best interest to change things, but then again BW is pretty good at making things worse and killing this games player base with every major update.

The majority can cry all they want about something they don't like. But unless they can give unbiased, objective feedback to explain why it is indeed an actual problem, it's nothing more than forum whining. Also, you cant make the argument that Bioware should change the game based on player opinion, and then complain when, in your opinion, the game becomes worse.

• 3 weeks later...

I played from the beginning but left tight before Makeb dropped. I found the max level gearing then incomprehensible. Came back a couple years ago to find the gearing much improved and comparatively straight forward - farm Command crates, get better armor pieces, strip the mods and put them on your own gear, easy peasy. Twelve of 14 toons at 300 CXP when 6.0 drops.

I took one toon thru KoET/KoFE and hated it (not so much the story but the changes it made to the structure of the game) and refuse to take any more thru, so I just been farming the dailies and heroics and content up to KoET to get geared up and then doing it over and over just because it a fun way to pass the time.

Now I feel like devs flushed all the work I've put in since coming back down the toilet - set bonuses gone, accuracy down to ~106%, all these pieces with green arrows dropping that I can't figure out what to do with, etc.

Now I feel like devs flushed all the work I've put in since coming back down the toilet - set bonuses gone, accuracy down to ~106%, all these pieces with green arrows dropping that I can't figure out what to do with, etc.

Out of all the problems with the gearing system, this was your complaint? Every MMO resets its gear climb when they have expansions come out. If this bothers you, then you probably shouldn't play MMO's because your "hard work" will be flushed away every time there's a new tier of gear. It's called progression.