Just wasted over 2 hours in a flashpoint because of a bug

XxPetexX

So we were doing the Kaon under siege thing... died on a boss , had to repair, come back and I can't get in the instance... "raid leader jhas to reset the instance". the rest of the group are aldready in the instance and waiting at the boss...

So I just wanted to let you know this, I can't criticise you for it since that is not allowed but if I could I would cuss you out hard and long.

Edited by XxPetexX

this reminds me of the hours upon hours i've spent in bars/clubs hitting on women and then settling for ones i dont want when the bar closes.

it's good to have cheap entertainment, like MMOs, these days.

Edited by TitanJJ

So we were doing the Kaon under siege thing... died on a boss , had to repair, come back and I can't get in the instance... "raid leader jhas to reset the instance". the rest of the group are aldready in the instance and waiting at the boss...

So I just wanted to let you know this, I can't criticise you for it since that is not allowed but if I could I would cuss you out hard and long.

Haha, go back to WoW. This game is perfect and doesn't have any bugs. At worst you're experiencing an innovative feature.

It is unfortunate that you encountered a bug. I will be the first to admit that there are quite a few bugs in this game. That being said, however, when I encounter a bug that is not listed in BioWare's known bugs list, I submit a bug report in game, not complain in General Discussion.

If you truly want the game to improve, and not just whine or troll, submit a bug report, or, at the very least, post on Customer Service. General Discussion is not the location to file a complaint or a bug report.

Haha, go back to WoW. This game is perfect and doesn't have any bugs. At worst you're experiencing an innovative feature.

Haha, how about not being an a-hole, huh? What I see is constructive criticism, which is different from the mass whining and complaining that plagues these forums.

Haha, how about not being an a-hole, huh? What I see is constructive criticism, which is different from the mass whining and complaining that plagues these forums.

You mean the legitimate whining that BioWare lied about SWTOR being....how do I say this....not terrible?

You mean the legitimate whining that BioWare lied about SWTOR being....how do I say this....not terrible?

Do you want this game to flourish or not? If not, please leave. If you do, you would realize that yes, SWTOR does have problems, but crying and throwing temper tantrums instead of providing CONSTRUCTIVE feedback will not help. So you have two choices: Help the game by being constructive, or you don't want the game to flourish and are simply trolling.

It is unfortunate that you encountered a bug. I will be the first to admit that there are quite a few bugs in this game. That being said, however, when I encounter a bug that is not listed in BioWare's known bugs list, I submit a bug report in game, not complain in General Discussion.

If you truly want the game to improve, and not just whine or troll, submit a bug report, or, at the very least, post on Customer Service. General Discussion is not the location to file a complaint or a bug report.

My patience is pretty much up with this game mate, Bioware has pissed me off. I initially had the stand-point that this game will improve and be patient and give it time. I actually still have that standpoint.

What has been unacceptable for me is the lack of customer-support and the arrogance of Bioware where this game is concerned. I'm frankly fed up, if I got the impression that BW gave a damn I'd submit a bug report, but since they close and ticket I submit I just don't see the point

Do you want this game to flourish or not? If not, please leave. If you do, you would realize that yes, SWTOR does have problems, but crying and throwing temper tantrums instead of providing CONSTRUCTIVE feedback will not help. So you have two choices: Help the game by being constructive, or you don't want the game to flourish and are simply trolling.

I get what you are saying here mate I really do, about being constructive and helpful.

BUT this game is a retail game and HAS had beta testing... we shouldn't have to act on BW's behalf as guinea pigs anymore. We've paid for this product and we're still paying for it. It's NOT supposed to be our job fixing this game up for them.

I *********** love this argument of "IF YOU'RE NOT PROVIDING CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK YOU'RE JUST A TROLL, LOL!"

Here's some constructive feedback:

1. Destroy your UI. Start over. Actually, don't, just make a store where people can purchase their own UI, like an app store.

2. Fire your PvP dev team. Send them to North Korea. Tell Kim Jong-un they insulted Dear Leader. That is where they deserve to be, because they're worthless. Hire a PvP dev team that has at least PvPed before.

3. Stop releasing content before it's ready. And by that I mean stop releasing content until you fix what's out.

4. Apologize profusely for this game.

5. Tell customers where the money went. At the very least, tell us the production figures. That could be a fun mini-game. Figuring out how you wasted hundreds of millions and produced this.

6. Set up an account for people who inevitably experience a seizure from your green walls of Tatooine or Belsavis 'feature', or donate to a burn ward, because one of these days someone is going to be severely injured or die as a result of your poorly optimized system causing overheats in your players' rigs.

7. Here's an easy one - your mirror classes? Mirror them. I don't know if it makes me want to laugh, cry or just do both when I look at the completely inexcusable failure in mirroring mirrored classes. Force Shockingly enough (ha ha ha!) it all favors Sith.

8. Speaking of favoring the Sith, delete the Republic faction from the game. You obviously don't want them there. If you don't know what I am talking about then just get to level 20 as Republic, then get to level 20 as the Imperial equivalent.

9. If you're going to make the game look like it's Space-WoW then at least give it WoW's UI responsiveness and FPS. Right now it should definitely not act like it does. Haha, optimization again!

10. This is just off the top of my head. Lord knows how many other issues are out there.

But remember, if you're frustrated that you paid for this and you're irked that you got a crap product you're clearly 'trolling' and everything will be magically addressed by BioWare, the company that suddenly had issues with its unsubscribe button the same day they released one of the worst 'patches' imaginable.