money making?

ishbindeinvater

lv 28 sorc meanwhile.

cost for new skill ranks are going to get ridiculous high. i bought a new skill for 13000 and ranking up is between 7000 and 13000 per skill.

i am crafting and selling things and doing a lot of missions but its just always enough for buying skills which are just upgrades every other level. why this unnecessary money sink?

i cant afford equipment and keep up to date just with drops and mostly commedations and warzone commedations.

i played a lot of mmos so far but that part of the game was never sooooooo damn expensive and this doesnt make fun doing everything just to keep your skills up to date.

i dont even buy some skills because i cant afford them for example all melee skills, purge, electrocute, lightning strike,...

so is there a way to make more money? should i skip crafting because its bad anyway? i am a synthweaver...

I'm unsure I've always had plenty of money, as long as I dont' buy something off the Auction house, doing every quest.. space mission dailies, pvp daily.. etc.. only buy the mods you intend to craft you can always focus on it later when you have the disposable income

Don't buy gear use quest rewards and use commendations from quests and such to upgrade those items.

Only spend money to level the mission skill that you cannot do yourself.. ie underworld trading don't spend money scavenging .. scavenge while you play.

Edited by Shammus

or just pick up Slicing. It was absolutely ludicrous during CBT. It has been nerfed many, many times, but is still very good. Once you get it above ~150 skill, it more than pays for itself, send all your idle companions on Slicing Missions and just watch the money pour in.

Haven't had problems with money at all since I went to Balmorra.

Before that I was questioning whether I'd get the money for the speeder-training.

But I'm 38 now, don't really sell a lot on the GTN and can basically sustain 200k+ throughout even while sending companions for Treasure-Hunting and Archaeology...

i guess i have to give up crafting to have enough money left. cant sell the items for so much that its more than i wasted money for getting the ingredients. not to forget i need to reverse engineer 90 percent of my items to get to the good items which are more likely bought.

REd about 15 blue savant vestments already but didnt get the next tier. that alone is about 15k

i had more fun with crafting and those things in other games

too bad nobody from bioware reads this thread but if so, please change here and there firstly the high skill cost for just MINOR UPGRADES

secondly why do i have 4 from 5 missions for companion gifts when i just need crystals and artifacts? very often i have 2 for metals and 3 gifts... please i want to do missions I want to do

lot of other things which dont belong to here