Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SoR Intro: No Romances Acknowledged ( Imperial Classes ONLY )

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
SoR Intro: No Romances Acknowledged ( Imperial Classes ONLY )
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Wolfninjajedi
06.17.2015 , 08:40 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by XiamaraSimi View Post
Not fixed, ran a female warrior through lastnight married to Quinn, no acknowlegement of the relationship.
What about male?
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

XiamaraSimi
06.17.2015 , 08:42 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
What about male?
That i couldnt tell you, i like men so not really interested in playing one through to romance a female comp

Cedia
06.17.2015 , 09:08 PM | #103
What the...???

GRRRRR looks like my new Assassin is on ice indefinitely now.

After Zevran's bug in Dragon Age 2, I am beyond amazed and beyond pissed that they did it again. And this time there is no "oh but it's due to save importing" bullcrap.

OMG I am so pissed I can't even I can't even
* Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. * Please fix this!!! *

MandFlurry
06.18.2015 , 02:10 AM | #104
Dammit, and i'm doing Empire side characters to right now.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/r/hzQMWp

Callaron
06.18.2015 , 02:50 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
What about male?
They've got it too.

"Fortunately" I'm going through SoR with those who are already suffering from mute companions first, so it doesn't make any difference for my Agent and Warrior(s). Stings for my Merc though, since he was the first I took through the expansion conent.

It seems like I'll be forced to save my remaining Imperials for last, and take my last couple of Pubs through it first, in the (very slim) hope that they'll fix it before the expansion goes live.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

eartharioch
06.18.2015 , 07:42 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Callaron View Post
They've got it too.

"Fortunately" I'm going through SoR with those who are already suffering from mute companions first, so it doesn't make any difference for my Agent and Warrior(s). Stings for my Merc though, since he was the first I took through the expansion conent.
What do you mean by "mute" companions? I main a female concealment operative (wearing Regal Apparel Miniskirt), which was the most bugged you could get at SoR launch, and as far as I know 3/4 of those bugs still haven't been fixed (and a fifth was added -- Concealed Bodysuit Belt).
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!
This is not my referral link

XiamaraSimi
06.19.2015 , 12:21 AM | #107
Well i tried Pming Musco asking about it to see if i could even get a "were still working on it" response but got no response at all so im going to guess they have it in their " We couldnt care less" list...

Max_Killjoy
06.19.2015 , 05:44 AM | #108
Well i tried Pming Musco asking about it to see if i could even get a "were still working on it" response but got no response at all so im going to guess they have it in their " We couldnt care less" list...
This is Bioware we're talking about -- they like to move on from bugs (unless they affect the precious precious "balance") and get on to the next thing they can sell you.

(Feel free to prove me wrong here, BW.)

Callaron
06.19.2015 , 05:45 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by eartharioch View Post
What do you mean by "mute" companions? I main a female concealment operative (wearing Regal Apparel Miniskirt), which was the most bugged you could get at SoR launch, and as far as I know 3/4 of those bugs still haven't been fixed (and a fifth was added -- Concealed Bodysuit Belt).
Temple was one of those who didn't get new dialogues, despite being one of the IA's love interests. (Same deal with Jaesa)
You'll be less affected by it since Vector at least speaks while traveling on the new planets. (Even if the romance isn't acknowledged in the intro).

Musco* will flat out ignore PMs for the most part (based on my experience at least). I once PMed him to ask him something about an issue I had with my account. Didn't even get a standard template reply back. Don't even bother trying with him.

Amber Green on the other hand was amazingly helpful back in the day when she was still part of the community team. Don't know about Courtney or Tait since I never PM'ed either of them.

* In his defense, he probably gets so many PMs that he'd spend his whole work day replying to them once he started doing that.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

eartharioch
06.19.2015 , 08:39 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Callaron View Post
Temple was one of those who didn't get new dialogues, despite being one of the IA's love interests. (Same deal with Jaesa)
You'll be less affected by it since Vector at least speaks while traveling on the new planets. (Even if the romance isn't acknowledged in the intro).[/SIZE]
I've rarely heard Vector speak, since (a) companions don't speak while mounted and (b) I don't use him (since I'm already DPS). ButI'd guess that Temple/Jaesa being "mute" in SoR isn't a bug, unless you think that BW recorded lines and they just aren't playing. Still sucky for those who care about traveling dialog, though.
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!
This is not my referral link