Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Patch Update.

LordZym
01.24.2012 , 01:39 PM | #1
Is it me or did i just read the whole patch description and not see one mention about any trooper bug fixes......!?

TUXs
01.24.2012 , 02:12 PM | #2
I'm not even sure Bioware knows our class exists.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Canzokid
01.24.2012 , 02:14 PM | #3
Yeah I noticed that...Kinda stinks...
Ghostface-Republic Shadow Hand
Julina-Sith Shadow hand

ComeAndSee
01.24.2012 , 02:32 PM | #4
They quantified that Mortar Volley has an animation issue and they're working on it.

Checked dev tracker.

Sandzibar
01.24.2012 , 03:43 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ComeAndSee View Post
They quantified that Mortar Volley has an animation issue and they're working on it.

Checked dev tracker.
hmm.. went through that and couldnt find them mentioning mortar volley anywhere

DadadadaBATMAN
01.24.2012 , 03:52 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
hmm.. went through that and couldnt find them mentioning mortar volley anywhere
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...07#edit1949707

jdevil
01.24.2012 , 04:05 PM | #7
The dev tracker doesn't specifically mention mortar volley, it just says that they're working on fixing the imbalance between animations of abilities across mirrors or some such....

DadadadaBATMAN
01.25.2012 , 12:21 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by jdevil View Post
The dev tracker doesn't specifically mention mortar volley, it just says that they're working on fixing the imbalance between animations of abilities across mirrors or some such....

You obviously didn't read the post.

Benfynyn
01.25.2012 , 12:43 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
The Trooper's mortar volley is an animation issue not related to the technical fixes mentioned in this thread. It is however being worked on (take this as a confirmation that we are not satisfied with how the ability reacts to player input and that we intend to fix it).

Please understand if I'm not going to discuss more individual ability concerns in this thread to avoid derailing the topic at this point.

Since I see some demaind for it, I will see if I can get you guys an update on individual ability animation concerns (both balance and gameplay) in the future. You should see a number of non animation concerns with faction ability fixed in an upcoming patch on PTS.

-- Georg
Very encouraging.