<Premonition> PvE raiding guild recruiting! (Republic)

MiOha

Premonition is currently recruiting ALL classes!

We are looking for a few like-minded people to join us in conquering everything SWTOR throws at us! With hard core, top guild raiding experience in WoW (US-Windrunner), FFXI, Rift, and many other games, we're looking for dedicated, reliable players who don't want to sacrifice their lives just to see all content.

Here's some quick information about us:

- We're hardcore when it comes to our performance, but not our schedules. We'll raid three days a week, totaling 9-10 hours. During those times we put our game faces on! Sunday, Monday, Thursday 6:30 PST - 9:30/10 PST We strive for 100% attendance!

- We are reaching a point where we will begin to run our own rated war-zone team! We have many dedicated PvP players and are just missing a few more interested individuals!

-While raiding has been our primary focus, we enjoy and partake in nearly all aspects of MMOs; PvP, group dungeons, silly achievements, crafting, theorycrafting - we don't hold back.

-When we aren't raiding we hang out. Be it sitting in guild chat, looking at the forums at work or talking on teamspeak, we like to socialize and game together.

-We enjoy playing our games and band together to try and accomplish as much within those games as we can. As a team, we strive to defeat the hardest bosses, master our classes, and have a great time with friends while doing so.

So, who are we looking for?

We want players who are looking to be a dedicated member of an active guild!

-You must be 18 years or older.

-Microphone & headset are required for raids as well as our interviews for applicants. We never require people to yap our ears off, but we want you to be able to speak directly when necessary! Plus, nothing beats the collective scream on teamspeak as a boss is finally downed.

-You must be able to adhere to our schedule if interested in raiding. With only 9-10 hours raiding a week, we aren't asking for much time. Also, we like to keep our team tightly knit - the less people we have to have on a bench, the more everyone gets to play together.

-You must enjoy having a good time and hanging out with friends. Seriously, this is important; we don't run a business here, we're looking for fun people to game with and progress through SWTOR together.

Interested? We'd love to hear from you!

Please feel to reach us through our official forums or send a private message. We look forward to hearing from all interested applicants!

Thank you!

For more information or to apply, please visit http://www.premogaming.com

Edited by MiOha
Updating recruitment.

Still looking for above-mentioned character classes. We are currently rolling through EC Hard Mode every week, even if we have some folks post out forcing us to run 14 people. Just a few more would put us exactly where we need to be for TB.

1st boss down in TfB 16man HM. New content is fun. So is filling some of the remaining raid slots we have left on our raid roster. Come get in while you can. As we clear content quickly here these slots won't last long.

Looking solid raiders who understand their class well and play at a highly proficient level.

Hardcore mindset without the hardcore schedule. You want it? We got it.

Hello. I noticed you guys also consider re-rolls. Are there any specific minimum requirements you look for ahead of time? I realize re-rolls are a gamble, and I don't really have a good or impressive raiding resume for SWTOR (only had a lv50 Sniper on a different server, and all my friends quits shortly after) however, I do have extensive raiding experience in both WoW and FFXI. Should I go ahead and fill out an app and see what happens? My main concern is I don't want to waste anyone's time. I only just returned to this game about a week or so ago (GW2 didn't hold my attention long) and I have begun leveling a Gunslinger (Lv30 right now, I believe. I would be higher but... Torchlight 2). Edited by PaintOnASign

I'm glad you asked. I myself re-rolled from Juyo (RIP). Our deadline to reach 50 from the time you are accepted into the guild is two weeks. During this time we will continue to recruit for the position and in the case that we also recruit another candidate we will consider each players performance and make our decision based on that. Gear always helps but Bioware gave us plenty of ways to gear quickly outside of raiding the newest content so we leave that up to you.

Thanks Dom :) Grats to your team ! We go in there again on Sunday. We almost had #2 boss down on Thursday so we should get it then.

Very nice. I was hoping to have the first two bosses down on the first night but that second fight took us a bit longer. Once people got a hang of placing and avoiding the green circles properly in phase 2 it just became a matter of killing the adds fast enough in phase 3 and then grouping up for the healers to get everyone's health back full before the next adds came out.

yeah I have to admit the difficulty jump going from the first boss to the second is awesome. So much more stuff going on lol. Can't wait for puzzle. It's nice to see content that's going to stall some guilds. Still think stuff could be more difficult though.

Definitely a handful of months of casual farming EC HM didn't help. Was nice to see people shake the rust off thursday night and get to work. I'm sure you guys probably saw the same.

first week 3/5 16man hm TFB with a 4th hm kill 8man of Kephess. Got a great group here.

Still need...........

1-2 SAGE DPS with a the ability to play backup heals should the need ever arise (not often)

Still need 1-2 GUNSLINGER DPS

Still need 1 SHADOW DPS with a strong ability to offtank if ever needed.

The only 16 man raiding guild republic side it looks like. Need more cool peeps so we can keep forging ahead. Enjoy the challenge. Be a part of the team. Get that sense of accomplishment from clearing content as part of a 16 man team.

this pretty much says it. still looking for some ranged dps and 1 healer with a good offspec or vice/versa.

What are your raid times/days? The guild I am currently in is 5/5 in TFB HM. I have a Commando that is very well geared and may be of use to you guys. Unfortunately, our raid times have been bumped back one hour, and I will not be able to make this new sched. So, I'm currently looking for a new guild.