Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crest of the Dread Master

emeraldon
06.25.2014 , 07:03 AM | #1
#####
Not Good Enough

Chmiel_
06.25.2014 , 02:04 PM | #2
There're only 2 guild on this server that did it. Aeshma and Gizka. Unfortunatelly for you Aeshma split so they won't organize it. Luckly though Gizka could... Make me an offer.

Here or in game.

Regards,
Pao

emeraldon
06.26.2014 , 04:48 AM | #3
Whats your ingame name(s)?
Not Good Enough

Chmiel_
06.26.2014 , 04:14 PM | #4
Pao, I did wrote it I believe.

DogEyedBoy
07.04.2014 , 06:49 AM | #5
Aeshma didn't split, we just had a change of leadership

JattaGin
07.05.2014 , 04:56 AM | #6
What does it mean "selling runs" for something? Is it possible to hire you guys for certain things?

My own guild (was quite big in 2012) is dead for longtime. In 2013 I joined a big guild which had merged with several other guilds just before. It died out quickly, too and merged with a PvP guild in 2014. Whenever I log in, I am usually the only player. And there is zero PvE going on, if anyone else happens to be online. Nobody cares. I don't know what is going on.

I play since open beta weekend and have seen most content. But there are some things that I never managed to do, because my guildies never wanted to or then vanished and I was also never lucky to find a pug.

Is anyone on our server still fighting the Nightmare Pilgrim?
Or the world bosses on Belsavis and Section X?
Lucky on Corellia?

Is anyone organising SM OP runs with an organised crew (geared up) who are willing (and capable) to run first timers (with decent gear) through e. g. S&V and the two Dread Master OPs? First timers, who are not very interested in OPs and therefore don't know the tactics (but are willing to listen and learn) and only want to see the story once?

Are there any groups who offer such things? I mean, helpful people who voluntary do that? I used to do that back in the days with my guild and my guildies (for example datacron runs). But they are all gone. Nowadays, all I hear is: "Don't know tactics, p*ss off." I would gladly donate credits for finally seeing the content which is (so far) unreachable for me.

Chmiel_
07.07.2014 , 08:43 AM | #7
Quote:
Aeshma didn't split, we just had a change of leadership
From what I've heard and what I saw, couple more people left to create Rebirth a lot of them found place also in Gizka. If that's not qualify for "split" then I'm sorry for my poor vocabulary.

Quote:
Are there any groups who offer such things? I mean, helpful people who voluntary do that? I used to do that back in the days with my guild and my guildies (for example datacron runs). But they are all gone. Nowadays, all I hear is: "Don't know tactics, p*ss off." I would gladly donate credits for finally seeing the content which is (so far) unreachable for me.
Just read dulfy for tactics and join some pug run. There's a lot of them on the fleet. No point wasting credits for SM runs.