Log Queue for Jedi Covenant

Phaewalker

Anyone else unable to get into Jedi Covenant due to high queue? I have been waiting some time now was 141 now it is finally 15. Time before it was 141 and it gave me character screen after long wait then the game quit loading. Is anyone else having issues like this?

I did not see anything in Dev Tracker expect about Tues down time. There is not a tech forum so just thought I would check here on server for any others.

This issue is currently affecting the server, I am a sub, and my queue number keeps climbing!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Anyone else unable to get into Jedi Covenant due to high queue? I have been waiting some time now was 141 now it is finally 15. Time before it was 141 and it gave me character screen after long wait then the game quit loading. Is anyone else having issues like this?

I did not see anything in Dev Tracker expect about Tues down time. There is not a tech forum so just thought I would check here on server for any others.

Alright folks, beyond just halting logins we need to actually take the servers down to address the issue. This will kick everyone off who is currently logged in. That will be happening in the next 10 or so minutes. Hopefully we can resolve the issue pretty quickly after that. I will keep the updates coming.

-eric

Well I had just got into game and a message came up that they were going down in 10 mins for maintenance. So I just logged, last time that happened I had to redo my whole mission. :(

I know I was laggy when I finally did get in.

• 1 month later...

Ok this is stupid here...I am a sub and I have to wait in queue, you guys need to address this stupid issue because Star Wars: The Old Republic will loose subscribers if it keeps coming back, I hope that you guys wil compensate de Subs since this is coming back really too often and really annoying latetly.

Do or Do Not, There is No Try!...

Alright folks, beyond just halting logins we need to actually take the servers down to address the issue. This will kick everyone off who is currently logged in. That will be happening in the next 10 or so minutes. Hopefully we can resolve the issue pretty quickly after that. I will keep the updates coming.

-eric

Since Keith took over the game took a swing in the wrong direction. We can't even log in to experience the nerfs, meh Manaan, broken patches, broken group finder, missing items. Quality control isn't a strong suit with this new producer, anyone have Ben's number?

Rough week appears to be status quo.