What set after incoming Concentrated Fire nerf?

SlimPikinz

What set will now be the best set for DPS or Healing?

With all the mercenary sets being lackluster in general, will the non-spec sets see some use or is Concentrated Fire still the best set to use?

Does anyone know how much shield Squad Leader set gives to allies?

What set will now be the best set for DPS or Healing?

With all the mercenary sets being lackluster in general, will the non-spec sets see some use or is Concentrated Fire still the best set to use?

Does anyone know how much shield Squad Leader set gives to allies?

how much in that set?

before using concentrated fire i used to use the set with extra charge of instant abilities and it is far worse that concentrated fire

so i think CF maybe still the best , depend on how much nerf

Bodyguard will be gutted by this nerf for PvP. The loss of the crit chance will put merc heals squarely at the bottom of healers once again while healing overall is underperforming in PvP.

Apex Pred may be BiS for arsenal now. If some of the CF bonus is baked into the tree, this set may shine. especially ins solos as power step applies to rapid scan and really helps with survivability.

CF will still be BiS for IO and Bodyguard as Apex does very little for either and the healing sets are trash.

• 3 weeks later...

io is getting passive crit buff and cf will be best for them

tech medic is gettign reworked along with all the healing tacticals, so tech medic and new version of dart device will likely be best in general, but CF good for getting stacks and offdps, and running resoration for movement fights or burst and the vapors for aoe

apex and cf post nerf might still be a toss up for arsenal.

Edited by dipstik

io is getting passive crit buff and cf will be best for them

tech medic is gettign reworked along with all the healing tacticals, so tech medic and new version of dart device will likely be best in general, but CF good for getting stacks and offdps, and running resoration for movement fights or burst and the vapors for aoe

apex and cf post nerf might still be a toss up for arsenal.

I don't like how they changed the Running Rapid Restoration tactical. The whole reason i used it was so i could be move mobile and have a reason to use Med Probe.

I'm still waiting for definite answers on this, especially for healers. The minor HoT from med shot with tech medic set doesn't seem worth it, even with the Conc Fire nerfs. Tactical-wise, the buff to AMP tactical, Running Restoration, seems like the bet.

I'm still waiting for definite answers on this, especially for healers. The minor HoT from med shot with tech medic set doesn't seem worth it, even with the Conc Fire nerfs. Tactical-wise, the buff to AMP tactical, Running Restoration, seems like the bet.

I am inclining to agree on the Kolto Shot HoT, the value seems too low to matter, CF seems like it is still BiS.

I am not sure in regards to tacticals, SC-4 seems like a good replacement of Rocket Fuel vapors due to the extra generation of Supercharge. But I can also see the usage of Running Restoration, being super important in movement heavy fights.

Edited by znihilist