Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Help me with my energy!

Ryemfoh
06.25.2012 , 02:15 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
So, I might try healing one of these days. Never done it thus far, but maybe I'll go full healing tree, but keep up to corrosive grenade..
Thoughts?
You can't go "full healing" and keep Corrosive Grenade .. but heal-hybrid specs are fun in PVP (both Med/Concealment and Med/Lethality)
"Adventure, excitement, a Jedi craves not these things" -- Silent Bob

Anysao
06.26.2012 , 02:11 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryemfoh View Post
You can't go "full healing" and keep Corrosive Grenade .. but heal-hybrid specs are fun in PVP (both Med/Concealment and Med/Lethality)
That's what I meant. Just keep up to Corrosive grenade, and MAYBE the abiltiy where you slow them down
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

WaldoA
06.26.2012 , 02:16 PM | #13
Out of all the characters i've played so far, operatives seem to have best energy management, it's really just a case of trying not to just spam skills after CD's, make good use of TA and default attack (which does a surprising amount of damage) cull spamming can drain energy fast, at most use it 2 times in a row before letting your energy get back up along with TA.

What I used to do at lower levels was get 2 points into the healing tree for the TA gain from kolto injection, and make use of that before I planned entering a fight, that way I had a good energy regen from the start allowing me to open up with TA users.

Anysao
08.26.2012 , 11:08 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by WaldoA View Post
Out of all the characters i've played so far, operatives seem to have best energy management, it's really just a case of trying not to just spam skills after CD's, make good use of TA and default attack (which does a surprising amount of damage) cull spamming can drain energy fast, at most use it 2 times in a row before letting your energy get back up along with TA.

What I used to do at lower levels was get 2 points into the healing tree for the TA gain from kolto injection, and make use of that before I planned entering a fight, that way I had a good energy regen from the start allowing me to open up with TA users.

I haven't used this thread in awhile... I just wanted to say thank you. Without all this help, I wouldn't be a successful level 50 lethality operative!
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Riggz
08.27.2012 , 10:18 AM | #15
I've always loved concealment

Just lurk around the battlefield in PvP and find stragglers and open with this...

Hidden Strike - Debilitate (A Stun so that way they cannot pop a d cooldown or stealth out) - backstab - shiv - lacerate - recloak - hidden strike again

This rotation should kill pretty much anyone with the right gear or at least get them close to death
Urdenot Level 65 Sorc
Urdonught Level 65 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>