Need pve help.

Sleeestak

Ok so i rolled a op. Can somone tell me stats i should be aiming for and a good PVE build. Plan to pvp only at 50.

Your grammar is unclear. Do you mean that you intend to PvE exclusively pre-50 (i.e. no PvPing ever until level 50), or are you saying that you intend to do both PvE and PvP until 50 and then cease all PvE play at level 50? Because I don't recommend either frankly.

Heal or DPS? Which tree? Can't recommend anything with no data.

And keybindings.

Get a Naga and a Nostromo, bind first action bar to the Nostromo and secondary to Naga. Thumb button+# or +#NUM for extra skills.

But seriously, no one can really "recommend" key bindings to you - it's a personal things based on your playstyle, priority rotation, physical desk setup, size of your hands, number of fingers...

Build and rotation go together, so Google for Operative builds for PvP (I assume you're only going to be PvP'ing from what you've said?) and I imagine it will have a guide for a priority system. I don't think PvP works so well with a set rotation, given how every single encounter with another player is different.