Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4 Boxing Operatives, Lethality or Concealment?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Scoundrel / Operative
4 Boxing Operatives, Lethality or Concealment?

Osium
08.21.2012 , 09:31 AM | #1
No RWZ's obviously.

I haven't played since mid February when I 2 boxxed Watchmen Sentinels and Anni Marauders.

I'm pretty sure I want 11 in healing for the stacking hot. So the balance of my talent points into lethality or concealment? On the other hand, 4 Marauders or 3 Marauders + a Veng/Immortal Jugg could be fun.

Huggsnotdruggs
08.21.2012 , 12:19 PM | #2
Why are you doing this? Are you selling accounts? I don't understand. I don't like it.

Quote: Originally Posted by X-Funk View Post
Things change, deal with it.
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
Yeah bro, cuz objectives are for suckers. Wizards vs barbarians is where it's at
Quote: Originally Posted by iiell View Post
I suggest they make a new forum called, "The QQ Forum"

Osium
08.21.2012 , 02:13 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Huggsnotdruggs View Post
Why are you doing this? Are you selling accounts? I don't understand. I don't like it.
Absolutely, with SWTOR about to go f2p I am going to spend hours and hours meticulously running 4 operatives through the same 4 story quests over and over and over again, so I can sell the accounts for what, 50 dollars or so a piece!

Maserati here I come!

But really, the long and short of it is. I've been playing MMO's since before they could technically be classified as 'massive'. Playing a single character in a dikuclone is boring to me. Multiboxing is both challenging and rewarding at the same time. What you gain in coordination, you lose in flexibility. What you gain in brute force, you lose in finesse. Simple movement becomes it's own challenge with follower characters getting hung up on geometry.

I don't want to get into a big debate over the merits of multiboxing. I was just curious what the operative community thinks would work best. Concealment or Lethality.

oceansofmars
08.21.2012 , 05:11 PM | #4
Lethality. conceal requires too many positional moves for multiboxing to work. (Im guessing)
Get Rich Or Die Trying

Osium
08.21.2012 , 08:49 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by oceansofmars View Post
Lethality. conceal requires too many positional moves for multiboxing to work. (Im guessing)
What kind of pressure will 4x corrosive darts/4xcorrosive grenade put on people?

oceansofmars
08.21.2012 , 10:55 PM | #6
Combine that with weakening blast and cull and its melted.
Get Rich Or Die Trying

Osium
08.22.2012 , 12:07 AM | #7
How does KP scale at 50? I imagine 8x will be a decent bit of healing as well yes?

falcaogj
08.22.2012 , 01:35 AM | #8
there is no point in 4 boxing the same class in this game imo

2 x ops if you must is a max do 2 x of a n other class would be my advice.
TOFN - Hatchet Operative Medic

mrpayday
08.22.2012 , 01:37 AM | #9
Lethality so you can have dots all over the place, cleanse that healers.

Osium
08.23.2012 , 01:00 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by falcaogj View Post
there is no point in 4 boxing the same class in this game imo

2 x ops if you must is a max do 2 x of a n other class would be my advice.
It is for PvP.

I have 2 50 Marauders ready to step in for PvE DPSing and a PT to serve as tank.