Is the Agent Mission Bugged at the Cabal?

Lowqfah

I am at the very end of the Agent story in front of the Cabal meeting room, Hunter walks through the door and it pans too a drone. The screen fades to black, but then when it comes back on, it just hangs on the drone.

I tried all the regular stuff, log off, quit, went back to my ship and flew to another planet, etc. etc. Turned off movies. not sure what to do. Sucks as it is at the VERY end of the story.

• 1 month later...
I am at the very end of the Agent story in front of the Cabal meeting room, Hunter walks through the door and it pans too a drone. The screen fades to black, but then when it comes back on, it just hangs on the drone.

I tried all the regular stuff, log off, quit, went back to my ship and flew to another planet, etc. etc. Turned off movies. not sure what to do. Sucks as it is at the VERY end of the story.

Same here. Looks like a bug. Kinda sucks, since our agents can't advance any further.

• 3 weeks later...
Was stuck at this same issue for over an hour tonight. Turned my graphics settings down to about as low as possible and was able to bypass it. Have been doing various class stories to death for the past month and haven't experienced this issue until this specific quest. Edited by Ashkelon