Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Super Serious Starfighter Saturday on The Bastion, January 24th

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Super Serious Starfighter Saturday on The Bastion, January 24th

tunewalker
01.09.2015 , 05:25 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Verain View Post
Sadly, one of the outstanding GSF bugs will change the balance of this, and that is the repair drone ammo bug. Repair Probes (Clarion/Imperium) are the only way to regenerate this currently, and so a team that wants this is implicitly a bit nerfed from before. Essentially, this is a nerf to team work and rocket pod scouts, but I'm sure Tune will claim anything that justifies a strike on the team, even a set of gamebreaking bugs, is solid :P

But yea, definitely be aware of this as your team picks ships and strats. It could be fixed before the 24th, but I sort of doubt it.
Eh.... Ammo isnt needed on a night like this.... it doesnt justify putting the Clarion on my bar... sadly....

ThutmoseV
01.12.2015 , 08:00 PM | #22
Hope I'm not too late to sign up. I need a team. I should be able to participate the whole time.

I'm Republic, and my GSF main Erannov has mastered Quarrel, Warcarrier, Flashfire, Star Guard, Condor and Novadive. I'm working on a Rampart. My best ship is gunship, and I also have flown bombers a lot, but I'll fly anything.

I hope we have this event on my normal sever of Shadowlands sometime soon. I think the standard of play has improved some here, especially since Drakkolich has started playing here.
Star Forge
Erannov Vanguard Sundaro Sage Kim-kinnison Commando
Deranova Guardian Boadicae Sorcerer Kamose Mercenary

Drakkolich
01.12.2015 , 08:11 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by ThutmoseV View Post
Hope I'm not too late to sign up. I need a team. I should be able to participate the whole time.

I'm Republic, and my GSF main Erannov has mastered Quarrel, Warcarrier, Flashfire, Star Guard, Condor and Novadive. I'm working on a Rampart. My best ship is gunship, and I also have flown bombers a lot, but I'll fly anything.

I hope we have this event on my normal sever of Shadowlands sometime soon. I think the standard of play has improved some here, especially since Drakkolich has started playing here.
It's never too late to sign up, I make all the teams 1 week before the event which will be Jan 17th. However if you want to suggest a team before then feel free to ask and other will post their responses.
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

Drakkolich
01.12.2015 , 08:14 PM | #24
Jaret I don't know if you read the forums that much, but Leggogurl's team was wondering if you wanted to join them on Empire side. They are looking for someone that has an ammo refill Imperium for their two rocket pod scouts as well as a good Bomber for holding Satelites in Domination. Let me know if you are interested, thanks.
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

nyghtrunner
01.13.2015 , 09:37 AM | #25
Just to give a quick update:

We're still a little disorganized for who's going to be teaming with who (some people rolled either faction, but not the other, so figuring out who's where, and what teams we can put together), but it's looking we'll have a pretty good representation from JC.

So far:
Pub -
Mierin (me), Ceylon, Zuckerkorn (not teaming because of possible baby aggro, but should be around to fill out teams as needed and as he can)

Imp -
Bugglesley, Keenz (Echo-three)

Unconfirmed/unknown faction:
I'sys (Hopefully), Korvith (probably stock ships), Choque (I believe he's Choquer on Bastion)

Possible:
Ryuku - He's got school starting up, so isn't presently sure if he'll be able to make it or not, but he's hoping so.

There's a handful of others I've yet to talk to that I'm hoping can make it, but I'm hesitant to put their names down just yet. I'll update when I know more.

EDIT - I am not sure which faction Choque is flying on. I feel like I remember him being pub for the last super serious, but I don't think I've ever known him to fly anything other Imp... So I'll have to check with him to see.
Master, I marked the best escape pod for your use. I of course, will go down with the ship.
Graendahl / Semírhage : Hawkë / Mierín

DamascusAdontise
01.14.2015 , 12:34 AM | #26
Looks like ill be around for this, should be able to attend the whole event (Imp) - all ships maxed, best at scout but can play whatever.
Ahazi Server Refugee (Beta - Shutdown) RIP TIE & Twin Ion
[Circle of Emnity] - Pincer - Ocula Pilot - The Bastion
New to GSF? Look Here!. // And Here!

Drakkolich
01.14.2015 , 02:25 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by DamascusAdontise View Post
Looks like ill be around for this, should be able to attend the whole event (Imp) - all ships maxed, best at scout but can play whatever.
Pincer I'm just going to put you on Xiaoyu and Sithaces team if thats ok.
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

SithAceI
01.14.2015 , 04:05 AM | #28
Would love to have Pincer so no problem here!
Skywallkr Sithace, Sithace-one and Super Secret Alts!
Harbinger, Red Eclipse, JC, TEH and Shadowlands
"I don't know..... fly casual"

nyghtrunner
01.14.2015 , 09:26 AM | #29
OK, quick update from the JC masses.

As of right now, aside from possible matches with Ryuku, Zuckerkorn, and K'orvith (if he plays that night, he'll be stock, or close to it), it looks like I'll be rocking the solo queue for pub side, since Ceylon can't make it. I still need to find I'sys online, but unless they want to start up a new toon pub side on Bastion, Mierin's eligible for a group. If I'sys does want to come along, then my assumption is we'd be flying together, but would want 2 more to group up with.

However, looks like Imp side might field a pretty good team of JC pilots. I think most of them have canceled subs, so can't post (or just don't post?), but I believe the imp team will be:
Bugglesleya, Choque, Keenz, and possibly Saevius (He wasn't sure, but sounded interested in teaming up with them when I talked to him last night).
Master, I marked the best escape pod for your use. I of course, will go down with the ship.
Graendahl / Semírhage : Hawkë / Mierín

Drakkolich
01.14.2015 , 03:03 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by nyghtrunner View Post
OK, quick update from the JC masses.

As of right now, aside from possible matches with Ryuku, Zuckerkorn, and K'orvith (if he plays that night, he'll be stock, or close to it), it looks like I'll be rocking the solo queue for pub side, since Ceylon can't make it. I still need to find I'sys online, but unless they want to start up a new toon pub side on Bastion, Mierin's eligible for a group. If I'sys does want to come along, then my assumption is we'd be flying together, but would want 2 more to group up with.

However, looks like Imp side might field a pretty good team of JC pilots. I think most of them have canceled subs, so can't post (or just don't post?), but I believe the imp team will be:
Bugglesleya, Choque, Keenz, and possibly Saevius (He wasn't sure, but sounded interested in teaming up with them when I talked to him last night).
Alright I'll put that Imp team up there, do you want me to put you ryuku, zuckerkorn and korvith in the solo pile or as a team?
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream