Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Super Serious Starfighter Saturday on The Bastion, January 24th

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Super Serious Starfighter Saturday on The Bastion, January 24th

SWCNT's Avatar


SWCNT
12.31.2014 , 10:44 PM | #11
I'll be there, I'll try to bring as many as I can from POT5, at least three others.

Drakkolich's Avatar


Drakkolich
01.06.2015 , 03:42 AM | #12
Everything is updated just waiting for everyone to confirm their teams.
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

Keebus's Avatar


Keebus
01.07.2015 , 11:29 PM | #13
Imperial side team :
Eidolon, Polyzarion, Phgil, Inväder-zim

I also have a pub free agent - Fruity-rebels
thanks drak

tunewalker's Avatar


tunewalker
01.07.2015 , 11:35 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakkolich View Post
Everything is updated just waiting for everyone to confirm their teams.
Oh for availability... everything....

zaskar's Avatar


zaskar
01.08.2015 , 10:53 PM | #15
*waves

Zavul pub

Jaret_Rax's Avatar


Jaret_Rax
01.08.2015 , 11:52 PM | #16
In as always Drak. Can go either way w/my usual 2.

SammyGStatus's Avatar


SammyGStatus
01.09.2015 , 07:17 AM | #17
Drako,

Scrab, myself, and Tom are good. We're looking for a support player (clarion with heals and ammo or a bomber with the same thing).
Renegade-One / Leggogurl / Aimbot / Even'ess / Status

nyghtrunner's Avatar


nyghtrunner
01.09.2015 , 10:02 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SammyGStatus View Post
Drako,

Scrab, myself, and Tom are good. We're looking for a support player (clarion with heals and ammo or a bomber with the same thing).
Good luck finding a bomber with ammo. Isn't repair drone still busted?

And Drak, I should be there. Haven't talked to them, but I'm going to try to get Ceylon, Ryuku, and Zuck to join forces with me, and might try to see if I can get another team together out of the JC pilots I know will be there (I think Korvith, Choque, maybe Buggles, but haven't seen him in a while to confirm he's going to actually be there).

Hopefully I'll know by Monday.
Master, I marked the best escape pod for your use. I of course, will go down with the ship.
Graendahl / Semírhage : Hawkë / Mierín

Drakkolich's Avatar


Drakkolich
01.09.2015 , 10:10 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by nyghtrunner View Post
Good luck finding a bomber with ammo. Isn't repair drone still busted?

And Drak, I should be there. Haven't talked to them, but I'm going to try to get Ceylon, Ryuku, and Zuck to join forces with me, and might try to see if I can get another team together out of the JC pilots I know will be there (I think Korvith, Choque, maybe Buggles, but haven't seen him in a while to confirm he's going to actually be there).

Hopefully I'll know by Monday.
Alright I'll hold off on putting anything up on the first page for now, just let me know where to put your info when you're ready.
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

Verain's Avatar


Verain
01.09.2015 , 12:14 PM | #20
Sadly, one of the outstanding GSF bugs will change the balance of this, and that is the repair drone ammo bug. Repair Probes (Clarion/Imperium) are the only way to regenerate this currently, and so a team that wants this is implicitly a bit nerfed from before. Essentially, this is a nerf to team work and rocket pod scouts, but I'm sure Tune will claim anything that justifies a strike on the team, even a set of gamebreaking bugs, is solid :P

But yea, definitely be aware of this as your team picks ships and strats. It could be fixed before the 24th, but I sort of doubt it.
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."