Brewha on The Fatman loses 50 million credit bet

TowlieVQ

so Brewha pressed hard to make an outrageous bet with me, he lost and is now welching on that bet. beware folks, if u make a bet with Brewha he is not good for it.

these screenshots show how he pressed so hard for it, so i agreed, now i have won the bet and he refuses to pay.

http://tinypic.com/r/rv945x/5

http://tinypic.com/r/qsvcpw/5

and here is him refusing to pay

http://tinypic.com/r/24xgcj8/5

Edited by TowlieVQ

The way he spoke to you was hint enough he wasn't going to be true to anything he said to you.

yeah most players could see that a mile away, and would do something to solidify the bet ..if you expected this guy to pay then it's your fault for being so niave . it's no excuse in the adult world, so why would there be a place for such stupidity in the virtual world , where you're a thousand times more likely to get duped ?

Edited by badseed

yeah most players could see that a mile away, and would do something to solidify the bet ..if you expected this guy to pay then it's your fault for being so niave . it's no excuse in the adult world, so why would there be a place for such stupidity in the virtual world , where you're a thousand times more likely to get duped ?

guess you are both kids. when an adult tells another adult to put their money where their mouth is and they agree to it, then its a bet, plain and simple.

and if you think i really expected that he would actually be good for his word, then you are the niave one. I even said in the convo he would welch the bet. the point is just to show how hollow his words are, no matter what they are. its about a boy who claims to be a man, makes a bet then doesnt pay, showing his word means nothing. the end.

guess you are both kids. when an adult tells another adult to put their money where their mouth is and they agree to it, then its a bet, plain and simple.

right, i guess you never make bets IRL . cause where i come from you show the money before you make bets ...unless it's friends/family.

you tried to set this guy up, but instead you look like a fool ...and i'm the kid?

Uh, you referring to me as a 'kid' there friend?

The 'kid' thing to do was make a silly bet you know he wasn't going to go through with, and then post pics about it on a forum. If you knew he wouldn't go through with it and you caught him, that's your satisfaction.

This isn't really our concern.

Woow I think it's soo dumb to do the bet... There are no way you can know how much money he have.. He could be lying so he could have chance to take your money if he wins the bet. Maybe He just refuse to pay you 50 million dollar because he doesn't have that much money on him... :eek: