i can't accept my lightsaber as a reward from a mapfor the future any help

reggieintheblue

Umm...not really sure which class that quest belongs to since I haven't had as much time to play as I would've liked, but this probably belongs in that class's sub-forum.

That being said, did you check your inventory? If it's full, your lightsaber/quest rewards will get shunted to a "pending" tab in the upper-right corner of your screen until you make enough room to accept them. Only thing I can think of to try and help.

edit: sniped. XD

Edited by Elizar_Naki

:confused:

1. Is your inventory full (press B .. is ALL your squares used?) If so, go sell to a vendor to free up space.

1a. Once 1 is done, look for a flashing Pending in the upper right hand of your screen. Click on that to get your reward.

2. If 1 does not apply, check your Log (press L) and make sure you finished the quest (I've accidently hit ESC and never finished a quest).

3. If neither applies send in a ticket (hit the ? on your bar at the top).

If you can't accept another quest, does it tell you that you must complete more quests first? If so, maybe your quest log is full and it won't let you complete that quest because you would be forced to accept another quest before the current quest is fully out of your quest log (even though it's technically completed).

If the log is full, you might want to drop a quest or complete a quest that doesn't have a followup quest, and see if that helps.