How to fix Low Framerate

PlusLovely

So I've been suffering through absolutely abysmal fps over the past week, usually hovering around 10-15 fps...which is essentially watching a $60 slideshow (plus monthly fees):p. Anyhoo, after scouring the internet for what seemed an eternity (5 minutes) I managed to find a fix which pushed me right up to 30-45 instantly. Terribly simple, and frankly obvious, here's what you have to do.

- In game go to graphics option

- Select graphics preset to HIGH

- Press apply (important)

- Once you've switched to high settings, select graphic preset to LOW and disable shadow/bloom/conversion depth of field

- Press apply

(dont manually set high/low to all options as it didnt work for me just use the PRESET option)

Note that your graphics options will once again say custom since you disabled shadow/bloom/conversion depth of field, but that's fine.

It seems for some reason custom settings do not allow you to place the graphics to their lowest, you must use the graphic preset LOW. I don't know if that is indeed what's going on, I'll leave that part for the computer savants, all I do know is that this worked for me and I hope it works for you:D.

Bloom seems to hog resources but it used to turn of the loot ite pillar thing making it much harder to see mobs with loot or quest items. So be careful about that and watch your dead mobs for loot. They should still have a decal on the around them if they have it.