Bug fixes? Mr Musco, when can we expect them?

TrixxieTriss

There have been an number of bugs identified since 5.10 that are awaiting fixes. Most of them have been posted here on the forums.

One bug especially has pvpers (and some pvers) on edge and that is the set bonus not stacking with older ones. This was acknowledged by Mr Musco before Xmas and and explanation of why it couldn’t be done before the holidays.

2 - This is a bug, I acknowledged it here. The reason we didn't fix it with today's patch is that addressing this issue is actually pretty substantial from our side. It will involve us not only fixing the items to work properly going forward, but we need to actually "change" the gear already in the wild to work together. That is the part that is challenging as we need to touch armorings that players are wearing without impacting the rest of their gear. We are working on a solution for this, but it is not something we could turn around in time for 5.10a.

eric

Ok, so can we please have an update on the progress to fix this bug. We have heard nothing since then, are we looking at a couple of weeks, a month, 2 months, 3 months or 6.0.

This is a major game breaking bug for any player who wants to use the new gear with old as they gear up. Set bonuses are especially important for pvpers. I don’t think it’s unfair to ask for an estimate and update on the progress. Some news (even bad) is better than no news.

They want to fix some bugs on 15, but what exactly did not they write. Me annoying in general this silent number. Did not they want to communicate anymore? :mad:

Batwer, when did they ever communicate consistently? Oh, that's right. Never!

Only time was when Rishi SH was being built, and our "community manager" happened to be on vacation that month. Suddenly communication was flowing quite well then, interestingly enough.

I, too, would like to see them post about the bugs.

Even if they can't give me an estimated date on when they'll be fixed, I would like to see an updated KNOWN BUG list. I want to report anything that I'm aware of, which doesn't appear on that list.

I'd also love it if they posted something like... hey, we've also noticed that we've released more bugs than normal of late, sorry about that, we promise to work on it. Some acknowledgement of the situation would make me feel like they're going to be responsible about it.

Maybe there's even some good news. I've heard rumors that the development and QA here will improve after February. Even if they said they won't be fixing things until March, but then will hit those bugs HARD, I'd be happy.

Trixxie,

You should know better by now that they are going to do much right now. We both know how they work during this time of the year. I wouldn't expect most of the bugs to be fixed until spring. (and yes I am being polite)

You are more than likely correct in saying spring, ie March-April. But it would be good to hear that from them.