Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When are the companions getting fixed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
When are the companions getting fixed?

FourPawnBenoni
01.10.2019 , 04:52 PM | #1
After advancing to Ossus, my level 22 Raina Temple, is still unavailable...meanwhile, I have a 2nd Raina Temple that is available that is influence 1.

The level 22 was one that I had already gone through the storyline flashpoint and reunited with my sniper.

Damask_Rose
01.10.2019 , 06:46 PM | #2
There is supposed to be a bug fixing patch later this month, but as of now we don't know how big it will be or which bugs they hope to fix. They have been silent as the grave about 5.10 bugs.

Lhancelot
01.10.2019 , 07:11 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
There is supposed to be a bug fixing patch later this month, but as of now we don't know how big it will be or which bugs they hope to fix. They have been silent as the grave about 5.10 bugs.
Their logic appears to be by not acknowledging the bugs, the bugs do not exist.
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
I've lost more SWTOR friends to excessive grind than to any other factor! Too many game companies think more grind = more player engagement = more player satisfaction - it doesn't. RNG is lazy, RNG is cheap, RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.

yakatus
01.11.2019 , 03:53 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
Their logic appears to be by not acknowledging the bugs, the bugs do not exist.
There is no bug ... only the CCs.

OwenBrooks
01.11.2019 , 06:19 AM | #5
This bug was mentioned by eric in http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...22#edit9677022

Edited his post below to clarify what was listed regarding this particular bug

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Please keep the bug reports coming, especially in the bug report forum. Here are some additional issues we are tracking:
  • Original Class Companions being duplicated in the Companion list.

-eric

DawnAskham
01.11.2019 , 07:01 AM | #6
Fixed? Probably never.

Screwed up in different ways? Most likely soon.

I got my customized max rank Raina back from the terminal on Odessen (after doing Osuss where she disappeared again) and use her instead of the borked rank 1, but I fear the 'fix' will be to delete my max rank / customized Raina and stick me with the updated generic rank 1.