Happy Birthday Bug!

Khartu

I wanted to wish a happy birthday to the Anarchy blaster pistol/holster bug which has been with us for two months as of today. So, Happy Birthday!!!

Many may be unaware of this bug because it affects one of the rarest and most valuable items in the game, the Anarchy blaster pistol included as a platinum item in the Armed Resistance pack. As a platinum item you would expect it to be released sans bugs or, if that is asking too much, it might be expected that you would want to fix a platinum item sooner rather than later. But I guess not.

Here's the bug:

Background: this pistol has a holster which would be really cool if it weren't for the bug.

Expected behavior: On a smuggler or anyone not dual-wielding you would expect the holster to always be on the right hip. And, when the weapon is sheathed the pistol should be within the holster.

Actual behavior. In convo scenes the holster is never visible; the pistol is on the right hip. In the rest of the game like as not the holster will be on the left hip with the pistol (sans holster) on the right hip. Very occasionally, the holster and pistol will be on the right hip.

I, for one, believe that this would be an excellent bug to fix. Granted it's not affecting everyone, but it is affecting a very costly platinum item which is a massive hit to goodwill for those affected. But happy two month birthday regardless.