boost

kenshipower

hi i have a boost but im not sure who to boost so any suggestions

Don't.

The "Outlander Tokens" are not for boosting existing characters, but for creating new ones at a higher-than-normal level.

An Outlander Token character, whether start-at-60 or start-at-65, skips over vast chunks of story content, some of which is then locked out, so do this only for a character that you don't care about his class story, class companions, and so on.

If, on the other hand, you have a Master's Datacron, use it on the lowest-level character you have available. If the character hasn't yet received his ship, you'll get it immediately, but that will be the only effect on the story.

Or don't use it. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Play through all the side and exploration missions, and enjoy the stories rather than rushing through everything.

i was thinking if there where any stories that were boring and not really worth the time or any who is fun to play i can always play the story on another character

There are boring stories, but I can't advise you on that because I don't know what kind of story bores you. That might sound like snark or wilful obstruction, but it's not. All the stories have good points, and all have bad points.

It's worth noting that there are four kinds of story in the first part of the game:

* Your class story. This is different per pair of classes (Commando and Vanguard, for example, are one pair of classes and they share the Trooper story, since they are both Troopers).

* Per-planet <Story Arc> missions that tell a story about stuff happening on that planet. You can generally do them in parallel with the class stories since they go to the same parts of the planet in the same order. They are different by faction, but not by class.

* Localised side and exploration missions. These in general have short story arcs, no more than a couple of missions on one planet, although there is a notable exception related to an NPC called Fez Burba, but they do tell a little story.

* Companion stories. Each class-pair (see class stories above) has a set of companions, and each companion except the "ship droids" has his/her/its own story that is told through conversations on your ship and/or in cantinas and other "safe" places. For one companion per class-pair, there are also missions that you go on with the companion "in the field".

Later on, the storytelling simplifies. Starting with the "Revan" stories (Prelude to Revan/Forged Alliances, Shadow of Revan, and Rise of the Emperor), there is one story for everyone, with small variations per faction and one per-classpair mission in Shadow of Revan. A start-at-60 character starts immediately after the Revan stories end, and is not allowed to go back and run through them. Start-at-65 characters start later still.