"That didn't go so hot" ~ Mako.

LumpOfCole

Mako you liar! That went very well! I made double my credits on that slicing run.

She'll also say "I think you'll be pleased" when the mission fails. It's kind of off-putting to know her return phrase has nothing to do with the success or failure of her Slicing run.

Is this par for the course for all companions or is this a Mako-specific bug?

Mako you liar! That went very well! I made double my credits on that slicing run.

She'll also say "I think you'll be pleased" when the mission fails. It's kind of off-putting to know her return phrase has nothing to do with the success or failure of her Slicing run.

On my Warrior on beta I never had any problems with improper saying (or I really didn't notice) so may be a bug. May want to bug report it.

I think I noticed this back in one of the betas... I think it could have been the responses were out of sync, eg they were saying the response from the previous mission perhaps?

I never did a BH up high enough for a companion, so I never had Mako.

• 4 weeks later...