I don't keyboard turn or mouse click.

KettleBelll

So I'd love to try out a fully geared Powertech, kiting away and torching Flame Burst & Rail Shot.

Or to play a fully geared Gunslinger, on a catwalk, or wayyy back in cover, shooting towards a door in Voidstar as the attacker.

What is the point of this thread?

- I wish it would be easier to gear characters.

- It really seems like keyboard turning mouseclickers all complain about the wrong classes on the forums.

The slow and slothful are complaining about smash, where I wish I could have a fully powered Powertech or Gunslinger, without a year of grinding gear.

Edited by KettleBelll

So I'd love to try out a fully geared Powertech, kiting away and torching Flame Burst & Rail Shot.

Or to play a fully geared Gunslinger, on a catwalk, or wayyy back in cover, shooting towards a door in Voidstar as the attacker.

- It really seems like keyboard turning mouseclickers all complain about the wrong classes on the forums.

The slow and slothful are complaining about smash, where I wish I could have a fully powered Powertech or Gunslinger, without a year of grinding gear.

Keyboard turners and mouse clickers don't complain about classes being OP. Bad pvp players complain about classes being OP.

Ya I wish that once you unlock gear on a char, it should be available for purchase on any other chars on your legacy for either credits, or a discounted comm price. SWTOR is all about legacy and rolling alts, so this would allow people to do so.

a year? what game are you playing? this game has the quickest and easiest gear grind ever

These threads complaining about gear or premades will never end...you realise everybody grinds his gear right? So what's unfair?

I think the problem is that in PvE difficulty goes from easy (storymode) to hard (nightmare mode), while in pvp it starts with nightmare mode (Recruit, if the person didn't grind comms beforehand) to easy (augmented WH=WH+BM combo).

Lower gear people should fight lower gear people, premades should fight premades. Granted, it's not really doable with the current WZ pools, but I can perfectly understand those complaints.

Keyboard turners and mouse clickers don't complain about classes being OP. Bad pvp players complain about classes being OP.

keyboard turners and clickers are bad pvpers...worldwide shared concept there is not argument possible here..

proof: no pro player does it......(obviously depending on the game nature..)

Ya I wish that once you unlock gear on a char, it should be available for purchase on any other chars on your legacy for either credits, or a discounted comm price. SWTOR is all about legacy and rolling alts, so this would allow people to do so.

you can if you use your brain....

have your main farm the gear..take the mods..put them on custom gear...send to al...and voila ur alt gets WH egar straight away...this si old news btw..

have your main farm the gear..take the mods..put them on custom gear...send to al...and voila ur alt gets WH egar straight away...this si old news btw..

Can't transfer weapon hilts\barrels though. Fills me with RRRRAAAAAAAGE!11:mad: CBA to grind comms on sub-50 Warzones.

a little easier cuz you're likely getting more comms per match, but it's the exact same grind (# of comms). it just splits the grind across multiple toons.

re: clicking: situationally can be more efficient. i.e., strafing. primary quickbar keys (attacks) are handled by same hand that manages movement keys. this anchors one hand/finger to kb area while in strafe, thus limiting keys you can reach. clicking abils at this time is actually more efficient, imo. of course, a naga would also address the issue. and kb turning is always wrong. i suggest unbinding L/R turn keys and replace with strafe (default in gw2).

On my server there was one powertech that hit 1mil damage once as far as I remember. On the other hand derpsmashers hit 1mil+ on pretty much a daily basis. The question is why are they not hitting 2 mil, which clearly shows they need a buff again.

Well, the two-button magic that is Van/PT is a Clicker/KT's wet dream. If any class was made for clicking/KTing, Van/PT is it. Not saying this in a disparaging way, simply pointing out the obvious.

I doubt you would see them kiting away though. More likely that you would witness them backpedaling. But whatever, different strokes for different folks.

I really enjoy my Vanguard. He is fun to play. It's just bizarre though how his DPS rotation has become simpler as he has leveled and acquired more skills.

*** you took a year to get full WH??? Are you kidding? I got full WH in 2-3 months as a CASUAL player...I wish people were smart enough to realise how easy and quick is the pvp gear grind in this game. Thx god you have not played Aion 1.5, you would have killed yourself

• 6 months later...

I wish McDonald's delivered to my door step so that way I could get all fat and lazy in the comfort of my own home without anyone complaining about my smell.

Instead, I realized there food is making me smelly and lazy and there would be no point in getting it because using just that much exercise means I using too many muscles as is and I'd rather jog than get fat and lazy and smelly. Point is?

There is none. Although I do keyboard turn and I hate all those people running around me in circles because I haven't learned to bind my mouse yet.

I wish McDonald's delivered to my door step so that way I could get all fat and lazy in the comfort of my own home without anyone complaining about my smell.

Well...let me tell you. At my wife's home in the Philippines, McDonald's does deliver to your front door. :D

And...holy thread necro! :D

Edited by Ghost_Spectre