Petition to separate Hard Mode and Nightmare Mode Lockouts

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/signed

Why has this not happened yet? The BW team has stated they take our feedback serious several times and even in Livestream sessions. This is clearly an accepted/expected by users change that needs to happen.

eric? Amber?

• Dev Post

Hi guys,

This is already a priority for us, but I can't promise a date yet. The Nightmare Mode system was originally built on the back of Hard Mode, which is why they share a lockout. It's a technical consequence of that fact, not a philosophical thing on our part.

Hi guys,

This is already a priority for us, but I can't promise a date yet. The Nightmare Mode system was originally built on the back of Hard Mode, which is why they share a lockout. It's a technical consequence of that fact, not a philosophical thing on our part.

Thank God.

Hopefully you all can get it sorted out by 2.3

Hi guys,

Thank God they finally said something. I hope this happens ASAP and I'm sure everyone else does as well.

Hi guys,

Jesse! That is great news. Thank you for letting us know it's at least being worked. Are we talking a "Super Complex" change as in SPRING 2014 or a "Aiming for Late Q3/ Early Q4 of 2013" type change?

Hi guys,

Thank you sooooo much for responding on this one. Even if it takes a while to implement (which I hope doesn't happen) it is very nice to know that you are finally open to separating this, and very nice to see a response finally on the subject.

Hi guys,

Blessed are ye! Just knowing that it's a priority to get fixed is enough for me, honestly. The worst feeling in the world is seeing something really egregiously wrong with the game and not knowing whether or not the developers agree.

Hi guys,

Good, thanks for the update. This does need to be done. As someone above me said, 2.3 would be a great goal if possible.

Thanks for the response, much appreciated.

As an aside I love that it came 2 posts after i suggested all classes get their first class reps to make this one of their questions since we weren't getting a response here. I really do appreciate that they were paying attention to the forums on this one!