Force Lifted Mob Does Not Mean Dead Mob

GarbonzotheDude

Anyone else experience this? Several times in groups now I've used this cc only to have the group take out the others and then run off leaving the one cc'd behind. Really is annoying. Nothing like getting smacked on when they come out because the party is still running back or prepping.

Not sure how a floating mob at full health is deemed dead by some but...gheesh...

XD

Anyone have any other odd occurrences in groups you just have to chuckle at?

Edited by GarbonzotheDude

Yeah, maybe because there are a lot of newer player to mmorpgs playing? Really what I find hardest is it seems most players least that I have grouped with do nothing to try and get aggro off the healer in groups.

On a plus note though, maybe because it is newer players the community in general least on my server is a heck of a lot friendlier and easy going than what I have seen in other mmorpgs in quite some time.

Yeah, maybe because there are a lot of newer player to mmorpgs playing? Really what I find hardest is it seems most players least that I have grouped with do nothing to try and get aggro off the healer in groups.

On a plus note though, maybe because it is newer players the community in general least on my server is a heck of a lot friendlier and easy going than what I have seen in other mmorpgs in quite some time.

I find this almost all the time, So as a DPS usually in the group i keep an eye on the healer and if anything aggro's them i lay into it until i get aggro then trade it to the tank, its better a DPS dies than the groups only healer imo, atleast the healer can keep the others up.

I've been in some intelligent groups haven't had too many probs like this. The most annoying is I turn off my campanions AOEs but everytime I zone it turns back on and I forget it is on. My comapanion then promptly breaks any CC I do :) Edited by Worminator