Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2600+ wow player is streaming SWTOR

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
2600+ wow player is streaming SWTOR

Kemintiri
12.14.2011 , 02:40 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by jtype_sw View Post
Hey, he's a Gladiator, not a R1 Gladiator. That's me. I'll be streaming once I get in early access.
I can't wait to not watch that one either.

ptolmy
12.14.2011 , 02:41 PM | #102
I actually can't help but have less respect for this person now that I know his arena rating. I wish people would stop posting unrelated game achievements from unrelated games hoping for some kind of credibility.

Zerbak
12.14.2011 , 02:41 PM | #103
I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at this thread. Thank you former gladiators for coming out acting like you're more than a video game player.

"I almost woulda won, but I had to be leet and handicap myself because that's what the uber players do."

The back and forth is just priceless. Really hope this continues because I need another 2.5 hours of laughs until my workday is over. Ahh teenagers, feeling elite about pixels since 2004.

Boonah
12.14.2011 , 02:41 PM | #104
He is a wow arena 2600 player?

thanks for the heads up. ill avoid him like the plague.

Malvulated
12.14.2011 , 02:42 PM | #105
Who cares.

jtype_sw
12.14.2011 , 02:44 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Malvulated View Post
Yet what's your SC2 league? Ranking in MMOs is nothing.
GM. I'm a tryhard.

exoul
12.14.2011 , 02:44 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Malvulated View Post
Yet what's your SC2 league? Ranking in MMOs is nothing.
that's most likely one of the greatest "achievements" he'll ever obtain in life, let him have it this time.

in real life, he's a socially awkward boy with a slight case of down syndrome, but in the world of warcraft, he is a god!
<Cerulean Shadow Legion>
www.CeruleanShadowLegion.net

Raddic
12.14.2011 , 02:47 PM | #108
SWTOR PVP will be so much harder to master than WoW/Rift/WAR/Aion pvp.... .

Because keybinding abilities with cooldowns is so radically different than keybinding abilities with cooldowns.

How will we EVER figure it out???

Kutsus
12.14.2011 , 02:47 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by ptolmy View Post
I actually can't help but have less respect for this person now that I know his arena rating. I wish people would stop posting unrelated game achievements from unrelated games hoping for some kind of credibility.
It certainly got a lot more people posting in this thread... lol

salemz
12.14.2011 , 02:47 PM | #110
Rankings in a MMo do relate...

If you are a casual dont have a clue what 2600 rating is then its telling you stay away from th is streem.

If you are an upper teir wow pvp player and haven't played and all you know is 2600 wow arena rating pvp play then you would want to watch his point of view.

Granted i haven't played wow in 3 years, i will say the one thing i miss is having blizzard employees in guild that actually give us info and not always being in the dark.