Hood Down Toggle

doohickeyexpress

Not sure if this has been suggested before (probably LOL), but please, let us put our damn hoods down. I don't want to be suspicious looking on all of my Jedi. I know, there are robes with their hoods down, but it would be so much nicer to have the option to lower any robe's hood. And I don't mean just chopping it off like some helmets do, but rather having a hood-down mesh (honestly if you have to use the same one for every robe that's fine by me.) I know there are a lot of requests and this will probably make its way right down to the bottom of the list, but hey, nothing players want will get implemented if we don't ask. BioWare, I really hope that you take this into consideration, as I really do believe many other players feel the same. Keep making SWTOR awesome! :rak_03: Edited by doohickeyexpress

I posted a thread regarding this request a few months back. I would love to see it happen. Every single armor set with a hood already has a "hood up" and "hood down" version made, as shown by some NPC's having their hoods up while also having another hood "down" clipping through the one that's up.

Though it's been a long-time request, I don't think there's enough people to really support it. Guess I'll keep to my hood-up Jedi armor with big butts. :rak_01:

Edited by Wilgard

No worries, during the Bad Feeling Podcast buvette with Charles Boyd and Eric Musco it was confirmed that a Hood Down Toggle is incoming ;) I think what they exactly said was that the idea was moved off the backlog of Bioware's Wall of Crazy, so that signifies something is in the works for it!

from Nov. 6th, 2012:

i rarely reply to anything like this but. yeah

HOOD TOGGLE, HOOD TOGGLE, HOOD TOGGLE, HOOD TOGGLE, HOOD TOGGLE, HOOD TOGGLE!

I stand by my original statement. Yet I have little hope that after all this time it will actually happen.

from Nov. 6th, 2012:

I stand by my original statement. Yet I have little hope that after all this time it will actually happen.

It is incoming ;)

No worries, during the Bad Feeling Podcast buvette with Charles Boyd and Eric Musco it was confirmed that a Hood Down Toggle is incoming ;) I think what they exactly said was that the idea was moved off the backlog of Bioware's Wall of Crazy, so that signifies something is in the works for it!

Woot! I sure hope so friend. Thanks for letting us know!