Server PVP Records

Aerilas

That is some amazing numbers mate! 6.8k as sorc, how! Inspiration, warzone buff, first attack before combat, on a non-expertise guy? Really impressive

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry don't know why this picture wasnt added, but in this warzone I hade 1 299 242 healing, Gadia had 1 543 578 healing and Motor had 1 511 682 damage. I saw other Civil War's got accepted aswell, even tho they may actually continue for quite some time when theres 1 vs 1 base.

Oh and uh, just tried my sage for a bit: 1224 hps. What a faceroll healer class

alderan where mid was not capped so at least 20 mins game with FULL of healers (just look at the kills )

not a srs business. but still big numberz ><

alderan where mid was not capped so at least 20 mins game with FULL of healers (just look at the kills )

not a srs business. but still big numberz ><

Gerikke do you have the need to negatively comment every single guy who does something better than you?

I'm sorry, this picture is too small to read your name, plz post it here so i can update it correctly

@ Gadia.... I can't see your objective points in that picture, its blocked by those medals :/

**UPDATED** and pm's sent to some people

Edited by Aerilas

Gerikke do you have the need to negatively comment every single guy who does something better than you?

not, motor is rly a good marauder but what i say is that i dont think it is fair to accept screenshoots from 25 mins games with 16/10 healerz.

anw grag could u show plz or link my negative comments to every single guy who does smth better then me ? ;)

get lost from me kid, care about ur guild, oh sry u dont have one.

edit: just saw 1,5m dps but he had 2 KILLS, *** :D even if its full of healers

Edited by elitegerike

not, motor is rly a good marauder but what i say is that i dont think it is fair to accept screenshoots from 25 mins games with 16/10 healerz.

anw grag could u show plz or link my negative comments to every single guy who does smth better then me ? ;)

get lost from me kid, care about ur guild, oh sry u dont have one.

edit: just saw 1,5m dps but he had 2 KILLS, *** :D even if its full of healers

Got a guild

Also..

Ballz were ready to inv me and get rid of you sooo.. try harder

Edited by Markisha

rly? :D:D:D:D while i am the one leader who would it get rid of me :DDDDDDdd u won with this post, owned :D

Wouldn't be nice of me to say who whisped me and asked if I wanna join Ballz and forget about past. He also said many ppl are just waiting for you to unsub.. Your guildies love you

613k Protection

was a funny game, not really that long, sides contested right from the start, 10 sec before end enymy actually got mid, leaving side unprotected being cap the same sec.so all in all typical long civil, but not really any longer than typical "no mid" one, not to mention the ones with sides being uncontested for quite some time. also died 4 time eventaully,

993.46 dps on PT. regular match in void, not too short not too long, too bad we actually planted as we were attacking in r2 :)

Edited by Saintewi

613k Protection

was a funny game, not really that long, sides contested right from the start, 10 sec before end enymy actually got mid, leaving side unprotected being cap the same sec.so all in all typical long civil, but not really any longer than typical "no mid" one, not to mention the ones with sides being uncontested for quite some time. also died 4 time eventaully, we only got one healer.

993.46 dps on PT. regular match in void, not too short not too long, too bad we actually planted as we were attacking in r2 :)

Dont run away from me so much when I'm healing u :D