Scheduled Maintenance: January 14th

ServerDroid

On January 14th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.5.2 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, January 14th, 2014

Duration: 5 hours

Time: 2AM PST (10AM GMT) - 7AM PST (3PM GMT)

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by AmberGreen

So.. Patch notes?

Just kidding..! I know that we can expect them on monday, evening to night, for europe at least!

But could you tell us if the cartel pack will go live on tuesday, or someday next week? I really cant wait for that awesome pack to come out!

Well.. i can wait ofc, i just dont want to..!§ Still have to tho, but.. knowing when it comes makes it easier!

Usually this time of the month is the Bounty Hunter Week. I expect that to happen and for myself, I hate the Rakghoul Event. If that event comes back, when the Event is over they need to make all leftover items disabled until the next event

Usually this time of the month is the Bounty Hunter Week. I expect that to happen and for myself, I hate the Rakghoul Event. If that event comes back, when the Event is over they need to make all leftover items disabled until the next event

This Rakghoul event is completely different, just so you know.

Am I to assume you disliked people exploding with plague months after it ended?

On January 14th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.5.2 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, January 14th, 2014

Duration: 5 hours

Time: 2AM PST (9AM GMT) - 7AM PST (2PM GMT)

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

yo mod over here!!!

Your twitter link is broken.

Than don't do it (even though it's a totally new event). Let others who like it do it. It doesn't effect your life. Simple.

It appears that your Twitter link is giving the address of http://"http//www.twitter.com/swotr instead of http//www.twitter.com/swtor here's some help with a corrected link Twitter. I think it did it because of the way the Link button works it auto fills the http:// part for you.

Have a good day and may the Force give you Strength

Edited by Akuro_Sithblade
mispelling

This Rakghoul event is completely different, just so you know.

Am I to assume you disliked people exploding with plague months after it ended?

The last rakghoul event was awesome, we all exploded everywhere :rak_03:

I hope that the old DNA samples we have saved (I have 130) can be used again, they wrote that the vendor would come back someday.

I am bored at the moment in SWTOR so the rakghoul event if it comes tomorrow would be a fun thing to do

Edited by Icestar

The last rakghoul event was awesome, we all exploded everywhere :rak_03:

I hope that the old DNA samples we have saved (I have 130) can be used again, they wrote that the vendor would come back someday.

I am bored at the moment in SWTOR so the rakghoul event if it comes tomorrow would be a fun thing to do

Heh. I got about 150 DNAs... just sitting in cargo waiting to be used.

And this time... I'd like the infection to turn me into a Rak for a short period of time. Just long enough to run around the area and blow up on somebody, friend or foe.

i've never cared about cartel packs, this is the first one i do, so i'd also want to know if the cartel pack is coming?
Trolling or what's the occassion? Green big speeder or in need of the credits they can generate?

On another note, the only thing I can remember from the previous rakghoul event (and I'm aware that this one won't be the same) is people exploding on the fleet and fights around the vendor on Tat. I have very little memory of the actual event missions. The Nar Shaddaa one is much more memorable to me but that's mainly because I prefer that planet.

Edited by MidichIorian

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that the Patch Notes for Game Update 2.5.2 have just been posted here!

- Tait

Thank you! Now i can go to sleep..!

I dont think ive been to bed a single night before patch day, before i've read the patch notes since early summer last year.,.!

As i write this, i realise that i might have a problem..! Oh well.

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that the Patch Notes for Game Update 2.5.2 have just been posted here!

- Tait

I am curious though, you mention nothing in the patch notes concerning the possible killings on Alderaan? Cause I do remember Andrew Horwitz mentioning a new event coming in "mid January." So...ultimately, can you shed some light on where I am going with this speculation? :D

I am curious though, you mention nothing in the patch notes concerning the possible killings on Alderaan? Cause I do remember Andrew Horwitz mentioning a new event coming in "mid January." So...ultimately, can you shed some light on where I am going with this speculation? :D

/facepalm

It's the Rakghoul event...

/facepalm

It's the Rakghoul event...

Thank you for blunt response, but if you follow any of the post or even watch the video, they said "new" event. So please, /facepalm yourself again for not paying attention. Even if it is the Rakghoul event, the fact that it's on Alderaan changes things significantly.

Thank you for blunt response, but if you follow any of the post or even watch the video, they said "new" event. So please, /facepalm yourself again for not paying attention. Even if it is the Rakghoul event, the fact that it's on Alderaan changes things significantly.

It's not in the patch notes, so I'd assume it's not happening this week.