Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

remove credits limit for free to play and Preferred players.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
remove credits limit for free to play and Preferred players.

Spikanor
11.25.2019 , 06:23 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Even BioWare doesn't know whether people will unsubscribe if they remove the cap.
nobody knows what will happing if there remove the credit cap same go's for giving there more credit cap limit is also something nobody knows.

thats the reason i not listing to most off the players on this thread that are telling its wrong since nobody knows what the effect's will be.
only thing i see are that most off the players that hate it are more scared about chance's like that.
same go's when bioware chance the formule from pay to play to free to play lot off players got scared and notting has happing.
same for the planet sync system players got scared for it and notting has chance for it.
then is a idea like this also for most players scared since its also a big chance.

there is something that bioware can do and thats doing a test on the live server with it.
in a few test's staps there can do it to look if there is a big chance.
test 1: will be that there remove the credit limit for preferred status players only for a 6 month trail without telling it to the comunety and see if something is chancing in the sub membership.
after the 6 month's have gone good there go start up test 2: and that can me there are telling it to the comunety that there have test the last 6 month's with preferred status players on the live server without credit limit and see after the next 6 month's if the sub count stay's or not.
after 1 full year with testing 2 time's there can make a dissicion do we remove the credit limit for preferred players for good or most it come back with a higher limit for then.

then there is proof if removing the credit limit was a good idea or a bad idea since there have test it.
then this disscusion can in my case be end since there is proof and there have been test it.
Get Free 7 day's sub with my Referral Link

Here -> http://www.swtor.com/r/fv5qRk

Ylliarus
11.25.2019 , 08:45 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Spikanor View Post
nobody knows what will happing if there remove the credit cap same go's for giving there more credit cap limit is also something nobody knows.

thats the reason i not listing to most off the players on this thread that are telling its wrong since nobody knows what the effect's will be.
only thing i see are that most off the players that hate it are more scared about chance's like that.
same go's when bioware chance the formule from pay to play to free to play lot off players got scared and notting has happing.
same for the planet sync system players got scared for it and notting has chance for it.
then is a idea like this also for most players scared since its also a big chance.

there is something that bioware can do and thats doing a test on the live server with it.
in a few test's staps there can do it to look if there is a big chance.
test 1: will be that there remove the credit limit for preferred status players only for a 6 month trail without telling it to the comunety and see if something is chancing in the sub membership.
after the 6 month's have gone good there go start up test 2: and that can me there are telling it to the comunety that there have test the last 6 month's with preferred status players on the live server without credit limit and see after the next 6 month's if the sub count stay's or not.
after 1 full year with testing 2 time's there can make a dissicion do we remove the credit limit for preferred players for good or most it come back with a higher limit for then.

then there is proof if removing the credit limit was a good idea or a bad idea since there have test it.
then this disscusion can in my case be end since there is proof and there have been test it.
No. The credit cap should not be removed. End of story.
The Lecyllath Legacy
Darth Malgus [EU]
SWTOR Player since November 25th, 2012
And here is my referral link!

Toraak
11.25.2019 , 08:50 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
100% this.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

Spikanor
11.26.2019 , 07:17 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
lucky for me is bioware not listing only to type's like you since if that was true this game has become pay to play again years ago.
and lucky for me that bioware also looks on the non sub players like preferred status players and free to play since bioware are needing there harder then sub players for the game without then this game was all long death.

and please stop posting if you only can tell: it will never happing and things like that each time.
since things like that are getting old.
this is now good proof that shows some off the comunety members never wane see that the game is chancing with its time.

and sadly a game needs to chance with there time and if some one like's it or not.
and you know also that free to play game's is runing better then pay to play game's in the MMORPG wold and runing in most case more then 10+ years long with getting money from there item shop and membership what also has a good belance with free to play.

and the only reason this game has less free to play limit then others is more that EA is getting less money then and we all know all the money from this game go's to EA not going back to this game thats something most people are seeing.
Get Free 7 day's sub with my Referral Link

Here -> http://www.swtor.com/r/fv5qRk