Same account New Character Inventory transfer

AshDeGois

On the same server? Then you can just mail any unbound item over to your new character (vendor bound ones, and send credits, if you plan on deleting the old character).

If they are on separate servers, then there is no way to move the items, unless you want to spend money on transferring one character to the other server.

If you mean the inventory slot expanders, then no, those are bought per character (but can be bought as account wide, if you got that CC unlock, off the cartel market, or GTN).

Edited by Hoshkar

In principle yes.

The Sith Eradicator set ... I think it's from the Cartel Market, no ?

If so, then you can unlock it for all of your characters via Cartel Coins.

Everything else must be mailed, Mods can be put into Legacy Armor and mailed to alts, and as a last note, Legacy Storage is said to come this year, as far as I can remember it.

they're on the same server but im talking about things like my sith eradicators set, credits and unused mods

can they all me mailed to my new character too?

If you have already equipped the full set on your old character, it can be unlocked in your Collection for Cartel Coins (which makes that set unlimited, and account wide from then on). The credits, you can sinmply mail, the unused mods you can also mail, anything not bound to that character is transferable to your new character.

Anything you have already equipped on your old character is stuck with that character, you can strip out mods, and put those into a bind to legacy item, and then transfer the mods that way. Unless they are purple, it is not really worth it. (cost and time wise).

If you only used half of the set, you have to equip the full set on a single character, for it to show up in collections.

Legacy Storage is said to come this year, as far as I can remember it.

Supposed to launch in August, that is if it does not get pushed back, and as far as I can remember, there is still no official word as to what exactly can be put into this bank.

Edited by Hoshkar

Fixed that for ya. ;)

QFT!

(stupid "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters." HAHA bet I have more then 5 characters in length now! :p)

Edited by Hoshkar