İdeas and request

TRDreadMaster

Hi swtor team.

I was thinking about swtor game.And i have some ideas might you intrested in.

First:Speeder racer stuff.Wanna have a good old fashion speeder races and new unqiue speeders can be modified like performance and visual stuff.

Second:1vs1 arena pvp like eternal arena.

Third:Starship decorations new starships model can be buyed and freeroam space drive,pvp,events stuff.I wanna drive my ship in space and look ppls and discover events.I wanna find abandoned asteroid/minnig station etc and drive my ship to there gearing my space suit and discover its secret.

Four:More quality textures,graphics and horror stufff in game.Star wars universe has a lot of potencial for make great horror game.I wanna scare while i explore areas or doing some kind of mission etc.And pls add to game more gore stuff.Wanna see this game more realistic :)

Five:Swim and dive in water.Treasure hunting and fighting monsters in water or bosses or world bosses :) More sandbox stuff.Like farming,more crafting,trading building ships for fishing etc you can actually see how its goes :D

Six:More modified weapons armors like race desing armors,force desing armors visualy like eso armors and weapons.I wanna see my lightsaber and armor unqiue to me.My own desing and can be upgraded.For blasters etc like scope,barel,magazine,and color etc stuff.

Seven:Pls add faction/organization thing.Like criminal faction,researcher faction etc.

Request:Can you guys add to cartel market hk-55 companion,jetpack and equipments pls :) and that's all i think :D

Thank you.

Best Regards.