Looking for Republic Guild

SebastianMoran

I'm a pub player, mostly PvP, but I do enjoy PvE as well.

I have a 60 dps commando and a 55 GS which I rarely play.

My 60 commando has a mix of Obroan and the new exhumed stuff but i still have 2018 expertise

Basically, I'm just tired of PvPing solo. I'd like organized PvP (and some PvE), and to that end I would like a guild which organizes via mumble/ts3/vent. I may not always be able to talk but I can always listen.

I'd like to spend a few days with a prospective guild before I join, as well, just to make sure that the activity levels/times/people are a good mutual fit.

Thanks for your interest!

Vamdatt

Edited by SebastianMoran

I invite you check out the guardians.

We use mumble, have decent online numbers through much the day and with the expansion bringing some folks back into game will have 30-40 online in prime hours.

Feel free to whisper anyone you see online to get more information on our guild; or visit our website (link in the sig)

Your best bet is to check out all the awesome Republic guilds we have on the public guild listing, located here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=744227

I personally recommend Remnants of Hope. They're a good group of people. Active, friendly, good quality people (without mass inviting) and a very low amount of campers and gankers that have been a respectable guild on this server since near launch.

Edited by Luniara