I'm terribly disapointed by cartel packs.

Angedechu

Yes, that what people on my wonderful server said at the time. They found it funny too to get scrounged of 250 k credits and around 500k worth of materials. They cheered for the pig too.

I mean, how you can be that smart ? Someone ask you for crafting items, he give you the materials, and you log off. That's Nobel prize grade genius.

Edited by Angedechu

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that what people on my wonderful server said at the time. They found it funny too to get scrounged of 250 k credits and around 500k worth of materials. They cheered for the pig too.

I mean, how you can be that smart ? Someone ask you for crafting items, he give you the materials, and you log off. That's Nobel prize grade genius.

unless you provide pics, no one believes you. And yes, your the only person in the game that cant take screenshots.

Yeah there's no way this is true, I play on a lower populated server and Revan masks are still going for like 1.5 mil. All of my cartel crystals I got were sellable on the market, the only one that I kept was my Orange Endurance +41. To not be able to sell the revan mask, color crystals AND mounts? I have to call BS

Yeah there's no way this is true, I play on a lower populated server and Revan masks are still going for like 1.5 mil. All of my cartel crystals I got were sellable on the market, the only one that I kept was my Orange Endurance +41. To not be able to sell the revan mask, color crystals AND mounts? I have to call BS

That stupid people put them for 1.5 million, I don't doubt. That they sell for 1.5 million, I doubt.

OP what server are you on?

On my server (The Shadowlands) Revan's mask sells easily for 1 - 2 million, Color crystals can vary from 50k-200k...

Yes, the blue and orange cartel crystals cannot be sold on the GTN because of a bug that Bioware is slow to fix. But just last nigh I sold 4 Blue crystals within 10 minutes of trying, and walked away about 700k richer.

To once again put my point foward, when I say that the mounts are not sellable, it's because it's not possible to put them on the GTN. You click on them and it says ''not sellable''. Same for the crystals.

BTW all mounts are sellable.

Are you trying to sell them while they are still bound to you (as in the first 48 hours you have them)? they are bound for a short period of time before they can be sold/traded.

I'm a subber, I have not spend a dime on buying extra packs.

I have yet to make a single credit of anything I find in thosse : I just keep deleting them. Nothing sells ever.

Dont open them sell them thats where you make your money with packs. I haven't opened a pack since they first came out as you are more likely to get junk then something you actually want. Look on the GTN and see what the going rate is for that particular pack and sell it. Someone will buy it. Usually within a day or so.

Let me give you a real life example:

If you put your card in an ATM and ask for a specific amount of money, unless the machine is broken or you don't have the funds, you will definitely get what you asked for. This in-game is what vendors do - if you have the credits or the comms or whatever, they give you exactly what you want.

If someone you don't know volunteers to get the money for you and you give him your card and your password, chances are he will empty your bank account and leave you wondering wth happened.

You seem to forget that behind these in-game pixels, are people. And that some of them are not as innocent as they seem.

What the guy did was not Nobel-prize smart, so much as devious. However, the fault is only yours for trusting someone you don't know.

Edited by TheNahash

And that's because of this wonderful community that I prefer getting 500 credits from a NPC than try to sell for 500k to a player.

Then state what server You are trying this on. Pink purple crystals do sell on the GTN On shadowlands just fine. More recent crystals are bugged.

As someone else asked, are you allowing the temp binding to wear off before trying to sell? And not being able to sell a revan mask is simply not possible. People have gotten suckers to by the revanite saber for 100k or more just because of the name.

Let me give you a real life example:

If you put your card in an ATM and ask for a specific amount of money, unless the machine is broken or you don't have the funds, you will definitely get what you asked for. This in-game is what vendors do - if you have the credits or the comms or whatever, they give you exactly what you want.

If someone you don't know volunteers to get the money for you and you give him your card and your password, chances are he will empty your bank account and leave you wondering wth happened.

You seem to forget that behind these in-game pixels, are people. And that some of them are not as innocent as they seem.

What the guy did was not Nobel-prize smart, so much as devious. However, the fault is only yours for trusting someone you don't know.

I don't know about this game, but I know in WoW you can get banned for trade ganking. All you have to do is screenshot the conversation and send it to a GM.

I don't know about this game, but I know in WoW you can get banned for trade ganking. All you have to do is screenshot the conversation and send it to a GM.

I don't know the rule here either, but that's besides the point.

Bioware shouldn't have to "protect" us from that. They've given us a "safe trade" way and a COD mailing system for a reason. We should use them to avoid situations like the OP described.

I don't know the rule here either, but that's besides the point.

Bioware shouldn't have to "protect" us from that. They've given us a "safe trade" way and a COD mailing system for a reason. We should use them to avoid situations like the OP described.

Woah, there is a cod system in place? All this time I had no idea. When I was trying to sell a cyan crystal the other day some asked about cod, I thought they were kidding. Off to do some research I guess. Learn something new everyday, thanks.

I'm not a troll. I used (and still use) the AH of ''another game'' since 2006, and I never had trouble selling stuff. On TOR, even when I put the item at the ''vendor'' price, no one ever buy them.

So I utterly gave up on the GTN, long ago. When I get a purple BOE, I vendor it instead of losing my time.

Hey friend , instead of deleting them, you could send them to me =)

Server: Red Eclipse ( europe )

Character: Lef'ty

Woah, there is a cod system in place? All this time I had no idea. When I was trying to sell a cyan crystal the other day some asked about cod, I thought they were kidding. Off to do some research I guess. Learn something new everyday, thanks.

Indeed I sold 2 Cyan-Blue Crystals the other day to a guy for 450k he didn't get the crystals I mailed him until he sent me back the price I entered. The system works perfectly if they don't pay the price you will get the items back in the mail.

I have yet to make a single credit of anything I find in thosse : I just keep deleting them. Nothing sells ever.

My wife gets a lotto ticket each month from her firm as part of some employee outreach thing. She hasn't won squat yet, though some of her cohorts went out and bought more tickets and eventually made their money back on a few of them. My wife not winning a thing on her freebies must mean that the lottery system is screwed up. That or the bazillions of people who pay to play it are.

Besides, if you're gambling to make money (fake or real), better come to the table with enough chips to last longer than a couple of hands.

Edited by GalacticKegger

I'm on Shadowlands, and no one bought the damn mask. As for the mounts, they have been on my inventory since DECEMBER, and they were still not puttable on the GTN.

Funny I listed 3 vehicles up on there today, and I know I have bought a few off there too.

I highly doubt you tried to sell a Revan's Mask on The Shadowloands GTN for 50k, and it didn't sell. As a matter of fact, I know that would be false. The current one I saw earlier today was for 3.5 million. 50k would sell within a minute of posting.

If you get a Revan;s mask again, just save your time and give it to me. As a matter of fact, i'll give you 100k for it.

Edited by jgoldsack

Umm... you've never spent a dime buying extra packs but you somehow managed to get large numbers of valuable loot that easily sell for 10x the amounts you are claiming you can't sell them for?

"They have a cave troll."

I've made upwards of 30 mil selling stuff from the packs... no exaggeration. Everything sells on my server. Crystals are 100-300k+ each, the dancer stuff varies but for the tops you can get 50k+, etc. The banners and crap like that are flooded and down to like 100cr each but everything else is very profitable. And if you get the packs the morning they are released and are the first seller of items, well it adds up fast! This last pack I sold three of the new Despot's chest pieces for 700k each within 10 minutes of posting them on the GTN.

I think its you... ;)

I'm on Shadowlands, and no one bought the damn mask. As for the mounts, they have been on my inventory since DECEMBER, and they were still not puttable on the GTN.

You are lying. Mounts have been sellable and Shadowlands had the Masks for sale for at least 3 million at one point.

No one is going to believe this outrageous garbage, why are you making it up? I just sold two mounts today.