When does the in game events list generally update?

JuventusAndFCK

Normally the events that last one week are one week on and then the next week there is no event etc. However, there are some events that last longer. Still all events start when the new conquest for the week starts. And also there may be multiple events running at the same time.

I know how the events typically work, that's not what I'm asking though. Thanks anyway.

I'm referring to the event list found here https://www.swtor.com/info/in-game-events which lists the events that are to happen. I was wondering when they usually update that.

They used to update it during the month, so people could see what was on the next month, but lately it has gone horribly bad. We've had times when the up date practically pops up in the last week of the month, But hopefully they'll update it soon

Edited by DarkTergon

They used to update it during the month, so people could see what was on the next month, but lately it has gone horribly bad. We've had times when the up date practically pops up in the last week of the month, But hopefully they'll update it soon

Ah, so "don't expect anything consistent" then! Cheers.

Not to be picky, but the 'last week of the month' is 'during the month'. 🤔

Usually on the first or second week of the month we'll get a post with the month's event schedule. I'd expect something this week with maybe 6.2's launch date as well.

I think the next event is the Pirate Incursion, so I can finally get max rep and the Ugnaught companion (for no special reason).

Sometime soon December's list should come out.

I hope you are right, I now have enough credits for that item that turns you into gold:rak_03:

Not to be picky, but the 'last week of the month' is 'during the month'. 🤔

@during the month' I meant during the month previous, so people could plan ahead ;)

I hope you are right, I now have enough credits for that item that turns you into gold:rak_03:

He is, if you press L, and go in to personal CQ, it will tell you what the next one is.

Which means, for the OP, if the next event after is rakghoul, it will be the third week in december, if not, could be longer.

Edited by DarkTergon

I wonder what DanielSteed is doing on a normal work day at Bioware. They hired him as an addition for the community management team. Now we have two community managers of whom we can't really tell what they're doing during working hours. Daniel specifically said that the event page is part of his job. I would like to know what hinders him from updating this static webpage once per month in time.

next even it pirate incursion and in less than 12h we will know what the one after that will be, so tbh its not the end of the world for the schedule update to be delayed a bit

no, we'll know what the conquest is, not the next event. Events are two weeks apart, in between we have a 'non event' CQ. People like to know ahead, in case they have to plan things, especially as in Dec, we'll have the life day event, and new content (however that will be)