I'm preferred and subbed, what to get with 600 CC?

Gothmogz

Another good choice would be +41 crystals, and the extra CC to unlock them in collections. Even if you don't like the colours for your main hand, a +41 Power (or Crit) crystal is great in an offhand, and they only require level 10. Edited by JediQuaker

Look around and see what grabs you.

Nothing?

Okay, no big deal. The coins aren't going anywhere so save them. Next month you will get more and might see something with a higher price tag that you like, or maybe your experience in-game will tell you that something that you overlooked before could be really nice, or maybe you will just decide to take your chances on a cartel pack.

Maybe the new pack has some things that you like so you buy a pack or a supercrate or a hypercrate even if you save long enough.

Nothing wrong with saving up.

Just like real life, only a lot less important.

I always advise people to not rush spending the coins, and instead ask and/or figure it out as they play the game. Except: YES to Rocket Boost (Going Places Bundle) and the 2 upgrades.

+41 crystals? I'd buy off GTN. Shop for a while and you’ll eventually find some decent colors for power, endurance and crit for 50-100K (I have a F2P toon that has scored some for 10-30K!)

Here’s my post on the subject:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=8259307&postcount=17

Save them. Wait till you have enough for the account unlocks for additional inventory slots, Cargo Hold bays, Legacy Storage Bays, and so on. They may seem expensive, but they apply to every character you have now or make in the future, and on every server. At only 3 - 4 times the single character version, they are absolutely worth it in the long run. Unless, of course, you're 100% certain you'll never make more than one or two characters, ever.

Account unlocks would be what I would spend my cartel coins on before buying anything else especially if you are planning on unsubscribing at some point. You may also be able to find some on the GTN for credits but once you go Preferred many will be out of your reach with a credit limit of 350k. Edited by Jerqa