I love this game but...

hammarus

I really love this game, I wouldn't be up til 7am on the nights it doesn't go down for maintenance if I didn't. But, the pvp and the economy are Pissing me OFF!

a. lack of open world pvp (or i should say meaningful pvp).

b. pvp stats are lacking.

c. the economy is bruised and bleeding, it just is. And it has nothing at all to do with slicing. Inflation is rampant, crafted goods don't mean crap as listings have been spaded by a 48 hour timer. This in fact is now getting worse as the average age moves up and new players find nothing for sale.

I cite this as a player with characters on both sides on the Anchorhead server. I have characters on each side in the 10, 20 30 and now 40 level bracket.

If people are crafting its for their guild and very little for sale. Sale items consist of "non bind" items and critical crafted items listed with high pricing.

I would say crafting is broken but that might be going too far.

Gear decay needs to end with complete breakage, give crafters a reason to make things. Create a frakin economy BW.

Hey Everyone,

We understand that the PvP and economy issues are important topics right now. In the interest of keeping your feedback consolidated in one place we will be closing this thread and inviting you to continue the discussion in some ongoing threads.

Please see this thread about what is being done to address exploits and the economy, and this thread for an official word on PvP.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.